Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Finishing up Hip Hop Uncovered and Haitian Jack is killing me with this tough guy act lol

He was pressed a few times about Pac while he was in LA and copped pleas each time. Brian Glaze Gibbs said he wasn't really a killer either, he just paid and surrounded himself with killers.

damn TIP - 30 women?

9A295D5C-1B0D-47E7-9F2C-170681D3F3EB.png

Wack100 is on the case

Finishing up Hip Hop Uncovered and Haitian Jack is killing me with this tough guy act lol

He was pressed a few times about Pac while he was in LA and copped pleas each time. Brian Glaze Gibbs said he wasn't really a killer either, he just paid and surrounded himself with killers.

Dudes official, not sure where you get that from.

Karma : Benzino tried to destroy Eminem while he was at The Source, and nowadays we haven't heard yet Hailie talking like this to his father on some videos lol

EDIT : And what about using Eminem's racist past back in the days while Benzino uses nowadays "slave boy", it is racist even if you're supposed to be the same color or mixed...

"And there was this black girl at our school, who thought I was cool
‘Cause I rapped, so she was kinda eyein' me
And oh the irony, guess what her name was?
Ain't even gonna say it, plus
The same color hair as hers was and blue contacts
And a pair of jugs, the bombest goddamn girl in our whole school
If I could pull her, not only would I become more popular
But I would be able to piss Kim off at the same time
But it backfired
I was supposed to dump her but she dumped me for this black guy
And that's the last I ever seen or heard
Or spoke to the "Ole Foolish Pride" girl, but I've heard
People say they heard the tape and it ain't that bad
But it was: I singled out a whole race
And for that I apologize, I was wrong
‘Cause no matter what color a girl is, she's still a—"

:stoneface:

I never said he wasn't official at some point but him acting like he's untouchable is funny.

The jury is still out about him being a FBI informant as well

When did he was untouchable?

He's just made it known he's not one to play with.

Dudes probably fed up. He was a myth for years and didn't speak. People talking about him about him from what Pac said, which was a serious violation. It wasn't until recently that he even started giving his side like with Gully and this. Before he just took it.

When did he was untouchable?

He's just made it known he's not one to play with.

Dudes probably fed up. He was a myth for years and didn't speak. People talking about him about him from what Pac said, which was a serious violation. It wasn't until recently that he even started giving his side like with Gully and this. Before he just took it.

Does he speak about the rape trial? That whole situation is still shady. He introduced that girl to Pac. Pac smashed her a couple times, then she claims the crew raped her while Pac wasn't in the room. Jack and Pac had different trials. Jack gets free but they found pac guilty on some phony "touching the buttocks".

Last edited:
Does he speak about the rape trial? That whole situation is still shady. He introduced that girl to Pac. Pac smashed her a couple times, then she claims the crew raped her while Pac wasn't in the room. Jack and Pac had different trials. Jack gets free but they found pac guilty on some phony "touching buttocks".

He does say a little about it. Mainly alluding to the fact Pac was stupid and it was his lawyers fault he was convicted. He said the lawyer didn't want him talking to Jack, and Pac listened.

Tupac fans probably didn't like a lot of his statements, because it was disparaging to his legacy. He questions how "street" Pac was a lot.

But I took the trial as Pac having more to lose and that's why he listened to his lawyer, he had a rap and acting career to worry about.

I have always wondered how he was found guilty since she gave dude head in the club and he wasn't even one of the people in the hotel.

Back
Top Bottom