Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Put some respect on Deb name. Powerful black woman.

She really love Guwop. She the type of woman to take on the hardest cases. Part of her story is tragedy, loss and rebuilding broken people. She spent a lot of time in atl with kids from poverty/broken homes etc, and trying to uplift them. Guwop at the time was another reclamation case for her.

She the epitome of a strong women. Been shot, moved weight, helped impoverished youth, lost her boyfriend to murder, lost TWO sons, and is responsible for at least two of the biggest hip hop acts of all-time. Nicki and Wop. This women done did it all.

Not to mention she’s a damn good looking woman

Not to mention she’s a damn good looking woman

tenor.gif

What you mean on the same page? Jack’s lawyer had their cases “severed” (I’m no lawyer but I can infer what that means).

What did Pac do? Regarding THIS situation :lol:

wouldn’t be surprised if dude was/is an agent 🤷‍♂️ or otherwise working Pac and set him up to be in the situation. He the only one who knew Pac, the girl and the third party freaky ****** that raped her.

You guys just say anyone is an agent. If he was an agent he wouldn't have been deported. Paper work would be out, since he's not needed.

and why would he set Tupac up? He was bigger coming out. Set him up to get robbed is about it.

I knew that ***** Wack needed to get on his meds when he tried to set up a fade with ****ing Just Blaze because Just said Cash Money was in the front row of a Hov show 20something years ago :lol:

Trying way too hard to be tough wit the wrong people :lol:

The funny **** is, Just would MMA Wack into the pavement.

Wack is going to mess with the wrong one soon.

Haitian Jack was a dope boy and stick up guy but he wasn't a killer like that. He even told Napoleon that he didn't have anything to do with Pac getting shot and it was "people that had love for him" that did it.

A couple of other people pressed him too in LA and he copped the same plea. It's funny that as soon as he gets on TV, he decides to act all tough about it lol

Haitian Jack was a dope boy and stick up guy but he wasn't a killer like that. He even told Napoleon that he didn't have anything to do with Pac getting shot and it was "people that had love for him" that did it.

A couple of other people pressed him too in LA and he copped the same plea. It's funny that as soon as he gets on TV, he decides to act all tough about it lol

I'm still confused what you expect. If he didn't do something, you're supposed to just say you did it?

and you can't be a stick up kid in the 80's and 90's and survive without being able to handle yourself.

Napoleon and The Outlaws aren't exactly the best source.

I'm still confused what you expect. If he didn't do something, you're supposed to just say you did it?

and you can't be a stick up kid in the 80's and 90's and survive without being able to handle yourself.

Napoleon and The Outlaws aren't exactly the best source.

Like Glaze said, he was smart enough to surround himself with killers. He was asked to kill Jack by Jack's 2 best friends but declined cause he said Jack never personally did anything to him.

Pac himself admitted that he was "just trying to fit in" around Jack and them so we all know he was in over his head. That also doesn't make him soft or a punk. All of it can be true.

Napoleon and his brother were real street dudes too so they definitely have credibility as well

Like Glaze said, he was smart enough to surround himself with killers. He was asked to kill Jack by Jack's 2 best friends but declined cause he said Jack never personally did anything to him.

Pac himself admitted that he was "just trying to fit in" around Jack and them so we all know he was in over his head. That also doesn't make him soft or a punk. All of it can be true.

Napoleon and his brother were real street dudes too so they definitely have credibility as well

Napoleon was a kid when Haitian Jack was moving in the streets. He said in that interview he didn't even know Stretch really, because he was 14. This was 93/94.

He said they approached him and Mike Tyson. Do you think Mike Tyson was alone?

What would you say if a rapper in 2021 got shot, and then ran to IG and said mc blah blah blah shot me? Would that be allowed in 2021? That's what Tupac did in 95, it is what it is. But you guys allow that because you like Tupac, or the image of Tupac, instead of just the mans music.

Once again, that was just one example of Jack being pressed about the Pac situation and copping pleas. Only thing I was saying is him acting all tough talking about it on TV was funny to me cause he didn't keep the same energy in person.

No one's acting like Pac didn't have his flaws. Any real fan of him and his music would admit that all day.

Once again, that was just one example of Jack being pressed about the Pac situation and copping pleas. Only thing I was saying is him acting all tough talking about it on TV was funny to me cause he didn't keep the same energy in person.

No one's acting like Pac didn't have his flaws. Any real fan of him and his music would admit that all day.

That's not being pressed.

If I walk up to you and Floyd Mayweather and ask you about a situation, am I pressing you? Do you think I would walk up to you and Floyd on some ra ra type stuff?

If you are the one pressing and defending someones honor, you should have that energy.

Not, say hey this is Magic from NT, and I'd like to ask you about some things said online if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom