Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was watching Young Rock and they had a guy on there playing Uncle Luke.

vlcsnap-2021-03-17-18h52m52s243.png

vlcsnap-2021-03-17-18h54m12s356.png

Need that 'Canes jacket.

Aww man ****** really be pulling the joysticks outta life :lol: , See info leaning towards one outcome & just go into full deny mode

**** all the publications & stories done on it, NT's finest business minds know the real value of those deals :lol::lol:

They told him to stop begging the white man & sell T-shirts, THAT"S NOT HOW YOU DO BUSINESS!!! :rofl:

If it's one thing i learn watching a large variety of different people win it's that 90% of the times if the general public leans towards a direction SPRINT towards the opposite

Last edited:
And I thought y'all hated Drake :lol:

They aren't saying he has 6 billion dollars in cash laying around, they're saying that's how much he/his brand is worth. I see no reason to dispute this, especially knowing he Owns the YZY name. Think of how rich Cristóbal Balenciaga, Ralph Lauren, or Gianni Versace got rich in their lifetime b/c of their clothes. And Versace died when he was only 50.

If YZY goes public after the Adidas deal he may very well end up having 6 billion dollars cash in hand... Which could be extremely dangerous seeing how Donald inspired him:

Never really understood how any of that "valuation" **** worked but good for Ye.

Hope he keeps his head on straight (as much as that ***** can :lol:) as he go up higher and higher....

Anyone on tidal? Can get the same price deal if you want and support the artist more. Got a mix of street stuff I rock with but would love to share music if anyone is with it

I'm still trying to figure out why we haven't just splintered rap into different Genre's entirely like punk rock/alternative/metal etc etc

****** are doing two completely different things nowadays & it's all falling under one genre. Call this new **** Zan Blues & go about our day

Can Anyone Verify this??

Haven't seen it reported anywhere else & it seems like that would atleast make some kind of wave considering Drake has the top 3 songs on billboard as of today.

Back
Top Bottom