Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We put you on BabyFaceRay. You ain’t start checking for bruh until you seen him and Future take a PICTURE together

Earl is a traditional rapper dawg. I’m talking about someone newer. Earl
10 years deep. Plus that song is NOTHING like teenage love. And Earl definitely ain’t no smooth, ladies man type dude. Try again.... Earl like 27 years old :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I said someone currently 19 y/o....
he was 19. that verse/ hook would be impressively mature if he dropped it today. Drake dropped "RFI" at 20. Chance, Saba, etc. There's a whole lot of these young kids doing it. Just let yourself click around on bandcamp, soundcloud, or youtube one day.
Only in your mind is someone like Future anywhere in the same universe as the Jay-Z, Nas and Big's
Not a one a technical level.

:lol: @ thinking rappers outside the mid-90s tryna make another 'I Need Love'

Juice Wrld freestyling Lucid Dreams at age 18 def shows there's new rappers capable of making songs in that vein

I get why Wavy posted it but that ain't the template

Last edited:
Gille the one that told Wayne about publishing :lol:. ***** said, Wayne said all he know is if he go gold, he get gold money. And if he go plat, he get platinum money :lol:.

:lol: @ thinking rappers outside the mid-90s tryna make another 'I Need Love'

Juice Wrld freestyling Lucid Dreams at age 18 def shows there's new rappers capable of making songs in that vein

I get why Wavy posted it but that ain't the template

Juice Wrld trash. F**** that emo rap

Kodak tried to remake “I need love”
But ight....

Back
Top Bottom