Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Also If Kanye is a **** then i would LOVE to know what the majority of these ****** in the rap game are. What is Jay, what is Puff, Ehat is baby, What is Dre, what is P etc etc... I've heard **** associated with all of their names as well

Only culture where a ***** telling you to be your true self, have your own opinion & focus on your own vision gets called a **** by ****** who tell the youth to pop opioids, shoot ****** & do whatever for money.

Same ****** who will put a bullet in a promoter for shortin em 2k, will be in at Christmas party with a mouth full of golds smiling with the jewish man who robbed em for millions :lol:

Hiphop culture is a funny one

I guess Tiger, OJ, Candace Owens, Stacy Dash ain't c**ns either. It's us that's trippin.

I asked why Hov taunts us with pro black bars specifically against certain ****** just to have deals in the works with those same honkeys and got told “everyone’s a hypocrite”

who ******* knows man :lol:

I asked why Hov taunts us with pro black bars specifically against certain ****** just to have deals in the works with those same honkeys and got told “everyone’s a hypocrite”

who ****ing knows man :lol:

Jay was killed for that press conference with Roger Goodell. I don't know why y'all keep tryna deflect from Kanye. This _ literally allows himself to be demasculinized and humiliated.

Jay, Dr Dre, Puff, Russell, whoever else got nothing to do with that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom