Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

. Dude doesn’t do features and doesn’t have much help from other producers on his projects, so I can see how it just gets monotonous as hell and difficult to consistently replay.
This why I'll give it to buddy as far as 2014 FHD being a classic. For ppl to be hype about 65 minutes of straight Cole, he must've did something I missed. KOD not so much, ****** only talked about the Lil Pump diss

Cole more influential but what this song sound like :lol:

I got nothing but love for this dude :lol:

My guy should've took the first deal on the table.

Did he ever get that million dollars? I remember him saying he wasn’t going to stop wearing those beat up vans unless he got the million. :lol:
If I remember correctly he did. Fam did a deal with LiveNation and hit the festival route hard before Rolling Loud and other rappers got on that steez
He posted a closet where he got like 5 pairs beat just like that

Classic album. I'm Ready :pimp::pimp:
I Really Mean it :pimp:

Honestly since the Dips NYC never had the same sauce again. Paint splatter tees, bandanas, custom Jeff Hamilton's & Pelles, custom Forces and Timbs, **** was like the peak of NY creativity.
Cam'ron a living legend, remember seeing the pink range sliding through BK one night no security and people going stupid.

Why did he have to start **** with Hov smh.

Classic album. I'm Ready :pimp::pimp:
I Really Mean it :pimp:

Honestly since the Dips NYC never had the same sauce again. Paint splatter tees, bandanas, custom Jeff Hamilton's & Pelles, custom Forces and Timbs, **** was like the peak of NY creativity.
Cam'ron a living legend, remember seeing the pink range sliding through BK one night no security and people going stupid.

Why did he have to start **** with Hov smh.
You mean why did Dame manipulate the spat with Hov

Last edited:
If I remember correctly he did. Fam did a deal with LiveNation and hit the festival route hard before Rolling Loud and other rappers got on that steez
He posted a closet where he got like 5 pairs beat just like that

Those vans seen some **** :lol:
1616698722156.jpeg

1616698603653.png

Don’t remember anyone mentioning/posting this album. i actually unintentionally stumbled on it myself.

D3AD61C6-7694-4F9F-85D6-8A41D90E3790.jpeg

boom bap 🔥.

was def impressed. Album is SOLID and surprisingly enjoyable.

The songs:

Yung Berg - The Business
R-City - Losin’ It
Slim - So Fly

Are burned into my brain, when I used to work at Footaction, they would send us those CDs to play in the store, it was months and they never sent a new CD, we listened to that **** for like a year straight :lol:

The songs:

Yung Berg - The Business
R-City - Losin’ It
Slim - So Fly

Are burned into my brain, when I used to work at Footaction, they would send us those CDs to play in the store, it was months and they never sent a new CD, we listened to that **** for like a year straight :lol:

Shout out to R-City (really Rock City). People from the Virgin Islands know what’s up :smokin

Back
Top Bottom