Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Classic album. I'm Ready :pimp::pimp:
I Really Mean it :pimp:

Honestly since the Dips NYC never had the same sauce again. Paint splatter tees, bandanas, custom Jeff Hamilton's & Pelles, custom Forces and Timbs, **** was like the peak of NY creativity.
Cam'ron a living legend, remember seeing the pink range sliding through BK one night no security and people going stupid.

Why did he have to start **** with Hov smh.

Was always a Cam/Dipset fan, but some of the mixtapes back then I would’ve never heard of of it weren’t from these two dudes from NY I used to ride the bus with back in HS around 01-03. They had all types of CDs from JArmz .com and it was like a whole different world was opened up for me :lol:

Was always a Cam/Dipset fan, but some of the mixtapes back then I would’ve never heard of of it weren’t from these two dudes from NY I used to ride the bus with back in HS around 01-03. They had all types of CDs from JArmz .com and it was like a whole different world was opened up for me :lol:

Same! My trini homie use to let me ride out on his Ipod in gym class :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

What 1st albums you looking at? GKMC is Dot 1st album and that killed Cole's.
Rock, Q, Kendrick, & Soul all dropped their debut albums in 2011, don't undermine TDE. It's an historical Blk record label, that let's Black artist do their thing. Q made "CHopsticx". Should've never seen the light. They came from the bottom outta nothing, and that 2011 lineup solidified that.

3C61D3D0-6F28-47ED-8992-74A3050C7504.jpeg

Game tryna fill that Derrick Jaxn position smh

Back
Top Bottom