Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I can't speak for everyone, but I never wore that ****. 🤷‍♂️

We took white **** and made it hood but I'm close to Jim's age, so I understand exactly what he's saying. Younger kids might have been in to Rocawear, FUBU or Sean John. Liking Jay-Z's music never made me want to buy his clothing.

Instead of what normally happens, black people took black ****(hip hop and the aesthetic) and sold it.

Jim just hates clothing brands started by rappers. Enyce was definitely black as ****

1616804654039.jpeg

1616804718018.jpeg

Heard Chris Bosh is TIGHTTTTTTTTT with his money too. Like Scottie Pippen. My cousin worked at Dave & Busters in Dallas and he use to frequent there.

He’s also like some mathematical genius/savant too. Heard he’s highly intelligent. That’s why he chose Ga Tech

Yeah Jim is right.

You only started buying **** like SeanJean and Rocawear cuz it was cheaper and you probably couldn't afford coogi or pelle pelle.

You would find me in some Ecko before anything Fubu :lol:

Damn thats wild how things vary place to place. Growin up, round my way in middle school, everyone wore Fubu, specifically Platinum Fubu Fat Albert era. Lookin back at pics some of those pieces was putrid but hey thats what was hot at the time lol. Fubu didnt die out round my way until the Ali line.

In High school it was all about Akademiks, Enyce, Sean John, and RocaWear. Ecko was only hot with the Mexicans/Puerto Ricans and they always wore matching colored Team Jordans with they fits.

Back
Top Bottom