Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

and the Jay and Fat Joe "beef" started over this

:stoneface:

and it's funny how the bottle thing continued but Cuban and now Gilly have been saying it didn't happen for years. And Joe got a bag for Gilly's brother, and didn't give him any of it :stoneface:

k3stacks k3stacks good looks on the P Worthy Sha Hef info, looking for the EP in Apple Music helped me stumble upon some gold: Aktiv&Affiliated(LNDN Drugs x Jay Worthy), Eat When You’re Hungry Sleep When You’re Tired(Harry Fraud & Worthy), and The Tonite Show(WorthyMitchySlickDJFresh). Hyped to give all these jaunts the Saturday smoke and vibe treatment

u would've ****ed that girl 4yrs ago.
tenor (2).gif

Rocky was the 1st dude that sounded like NY and not a caricature to pop in a big way, and New York radio didn't want to embrace him. He is living legend to me, I saw his raps when I closed my eyes. When I 1st heard him do a interview ****ting on XXL list he sounded like one of the homies, but The Cali pd & Maryland radio host at Hot97 though "he isn't NY enough" :rofl:

The old trap sound coming back is the best thing that could've happened for Migos

Quavo gotta be willing to put the autotune down for a lil tho :lol:

This is trap. **** was getting me tight when ppl was saying Katy Perry made a "trap song", just b/c it had a 808 :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom