Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I used to work in a Jimmy Jazz/DTLR type store and never understood the obsession wit the matchy matchy top and bottom sets lol every Retro release ****** rushing in to look like a trapped out Power Ranger

Only time that **** looks anywhere near clean is velour sweatsuits or something simple like one color tech fleeces/sweatsuits

To be honest both of these outfits big *** but the point stands. That Gucci fit looks like Vintage spring/summer canal collection & himie spent a few racks on it :smh:

I can understand rocking the hoodie,but the shorts and socks is OD.The Gucci sneaks is hard tho….Ol girl fit kinda clean.

Im not spending $8000 to look like the next n_. Sorry. If anything, cop that fit and sit on it for like a year or two

Yea Gillie was def born in the 70’s, yo ain’t fooling nobody :lol: :smh:
Blood might be 50
1620700511092.jpeg

I'm glad someone brought this up because i was thinking about how little support Palestine gets from major celebs... but then you look at the entertainment industry & the people terrorizing Muslims and it's clear as day why everyone isn't boldly standing behind this cause :lol:

In this current timeline muslims = bad/backwards to most of the world that got a voice unfortunately …All over the world the heavy Islam areas usually looked down upon

Back
Top Bottom