Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Celebs gonna get harassed at the mall anyways. They just bring the mall to them via stylists.

The mall usually carrys general items though. I would think most "stylish" people dont shop at the mall in this era. With the internet, most people are ordering online especially if you into certain niche items. You ain't finding no Pyer Moss items at the mall.

“I can’t tell you bout the mall man I had to order that”

JCole is like the Jill Scott, Bilal, Angie Stone of Rap. He prides himself in substance but **** comes out boring.

Some of y’all just need to admit that you ain’t got a smoothe/chill/laid back bone in your body. It’s cool. Ya’ll ain’t debonair and that’s OKAY!

I know y’all be popping x and molly and need to be hyper just to have a good time. It’s cool. Give me that Camp Lo type smoothn over EVERYTHING

Nah but **** just isn’t a vibe. You don’t have to make booty shake music to get a feeling/inspired. Cole usually gives none of that. What kind of vibe do you have to be in to enjoy that JCole album, sleepy?

This new joint is perfect to just chill and ride to. y’all still do that or y’all gotta ride around to “opp music” all the time :lol:

This the most engaging album imo.
Good production, good rapping without them embarrassing bars. The Baby feature kinda felt outta place but didn't take too much away from the project

:lol: @ him making a rehashed A Lot

Listening to JCole is like the equivalent of those books rich white schools make you read, like catcher in the rye, Hamlet and **** like that.

Back
Top Bottom