Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s a little funny that what I had been complaining about with Cole the most (production), he corrected by using outside producers, but a portion of the commentary is pretending like he released the same type of album he released before :lol: this album wasn’t going to turn anybody into Cole fans no matter who produced it

253908E2-7732-460C-80B6-F255A765BEA0.gif

Like I said earlier if you weren’t a Cole fan before this, your probably won’t ever be.

Us cole fans also can’t get upset with the typical criticism he gets such as boring, production wack, etc because those are same critiques Ive had after FHD. Because after you make albums like FNL, Warm Up, FHD, you expect that same type of work and growth going forward.

This album I felt like he addressed lot of the criticism I had. Finally linked with bunch of dope producers and this his best sounding album imo. Would of loved more features such as Drizzy, Hov, Benny, etc but he linked with 2 of the dopest from
This era in 21 & Lil Baby, and dropped 2 dope tracks. His flow got some energy and bounce to it and he he just talking his ish which is dope.

Maybe cause Lot of Cole fans saw Cole. drake, kdot, etc all comeup, we just wanna see them win, but I felt he really dropped a solid project. Feel like lot of the non cole fans already going in with the same critiques without listening or giving a chance. Not sure how you listen to 95 South/My Life, and say yeah. Still sleepy Cole. Maybe im a washed boring dude lol

The new Cole joint was cool imo. Better than KOD. I’m not dude’s biggest fan, but I can appreciate home trying to add features and different producers on this project. There are a few that I’ll play again. I can’t slander it like I typically do with Cole projects.

Wale > Cole

Thread not ready for that discussion though. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Wale > Cole

Thread not ready for that discussion though. 🤷🏿‍♂️

ill listen to wale over cole, kendrick fake deep ahh and other yo.

and something popped up in my feed talkin bout cole actually fought diddy or somethin. Id heard diddy slapped em, aint kno they actually FOUGHT tho.

btw, does anyone else not kno wtf to call this n_ puff these days? Thats legit a thing for me when it comes to him. Lol

Back
Top Bottom