Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s a little funny that what I had been complaining about with Cole the most (production), he corrected by using outside producers, but a portion of the commentary is pretending like he released the same type of album he released before :lol: this album wasn’t going to turn anybody into Cole fans no matter who produced it

As a Cole hater this album actually did make me look forward to checking out future stuff . The climb back probably was the first Solo cole I consistently played in the whip. Liked revenge of the dreamers too .

although there are a couple Terrible tracks , this the best I heard from him as far as raw and production. Usually can’t make it through an album

Also released 30 years ago...

R-4976766-1546383332-8122.jpeg.jpg

The Source magazine 5/5 review...

delasoul_source591.jpg

Last edited:
Nah but **** just isn’t a vibe. You don’t have to make booty shake music to get a feeling/inspired. Cole usually gives none of that. What kind of vibe do you have to be in to enjoy that JCole album, sleepy?
That 8hrs of rest music. :pimp:
Cant wonder why ppl sleep on him still.
He put them there.

Twice in 2 years for Reese I believe , last year was in his damn neck with an assault rifle smh .

can’t even leave Chicago because of parole , that’s a **** situation man

Cole just doesn't do it for me. He's always just been alright to me and musically I can't click with him.

Back
Top Bottom