Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Its a tossup to me, I lean towards Die Lit because I don’t skip a single track on there, it’s one or two tracks that I skip on Barter 6 every time. Barter 6 not even Thug best album, So Much Fun is.
U out numbered 2-1

mIRC was 🔥 Once i got off 56k i left boxden alone and started getting everything from mIRC. Music, movies, xbox games. I used to be spooked thinking the feds were gonna come for me one day for pirating.

this is 1st album I downloaded off the internet, off of napster. It took like 12hrs.
Napster was still kicking in 05? I tried to hit it in like 01 or 02 and never got it to work. Went to limewire and few other programs that I cant recall. Never looked backed.

Think I was on torrents by 05. But not for singles.

mIRC was 🔥 Once i got off 56k i left boxden alone and started getting everything from mIRC. Music, movies, xbox games. I used to be spooked thinking the feds were gonna come for me one day for pirating.
I started downloading movies and full tv series in like 08 or 09 from icefilms. Was waiting on that letter to come.

Y'all gon sit here on Bill Gates internet and tell me Carti better than Thug?
tenor.gif

I started downloading movies and full tv series in like 08 or 09 from icefilms. Was waiting on that letter to come.
for sure, I was waiting on that knock on the door, the most I ever got was banned from xbox live. I bootlegged 2k and played it early without running it through the verifier first

**** it let’s take the cake, I had dirty sprite the original playing in the whip and u got in and laughed at me and asked wtf was I listening to.... disrespected the classic as we know it

Definitely wasn’t dirty sprite, might have been tru story. I loved dirty sprite the first time I heard it, I had to go back and listen. Future ain’t grab me until Free bricks and the **** he was making with Rocko. Wasn’t you listening to Trinidad James around that time? :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom