Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

ahat ahat I finally finished that doc Can’t Get You Out Of My Head, took me a minute cause I been moving, **** was crazy, I may rewatch it cause I watched it so far apart

I'm not talking to u, but it's weirdo **** to glorify this type of stuff. There's nothing fun about feeling like you should avoid someone or somewhere b/c u feel that like you end up killing them b/c they idolize violent crimes & get an erection from the murder rate being higher than the previous year. They shoot a fed. That affects everyone.

It's too much people in NYC.

The crime is hard to avoid if you don't stay in the house

Think about the shenanigans that's not reported
Oh I agree 100%. Places like NY it’s hard to avoid the bull if it’s happening. I don’t have the answers for it. I always tell my ****** who not strapped just know when it’s time to leave. That’s better than being caught up at the wrong time unfortunately.

Oh I agree 100%. Places like NY it’s hard to avoid the bull if it’s happening. I don’t have the answers for it. I always tell my ****** who not strapped just know when it’s time to leave. That’s better than being caught up at the wrong time unfortunately.
Agreed. Even if you strapped, you have to know how to maneuver cause the whole purpose of a tool is for self-defense. Unless you on a different type of timing. Unfortunately ( hopefully I am wrong) it's probably going to get worse as we move into the summer.

Back
Top Bottom