Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This undeniable :pimp: :pimp:

SpiffyOffensiveDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

Son voice irritating. Kids be talking like he the second coming of MJ/Prince/Stevie all in one. Just shows the gap in music taste.

Nigo probably sold those bape pieces . Can’t remember if it was him or Pharrell interview but they said he’s pretty bad with business / money .

just loves the culture.

sold Bape for “only” 2 million if I remember right .

Never used Napster, used Limewire for songs and mIRC for albums and mixtapes

and BX(RIP)
Yeah I still that day. My mothers friend sent me an mp3 player, it like 64mbs on it & was like the most amazing thing at that point. My mother got some type of Napster trial from her job, & I got tried of sending the mp3 back to Arizona just for her to put new songs it, and figured it somehow.

The album was featured on the program (app), and you know Kanye is my favourite rapper & he was all on it, plus my mother really liked the Testify, so that's the album I picked. That **** took from morning to night to finish, this was right around the time we went dial up to roadrunner. Until I heard about Limewire a few years later, I was cool on downloading. Rather just buy the cd.

I never couldn't figured how to burn cd's and make the songs playable, idk. I can take a computer apart and blindly fix it, but I can't burn a cd :lol:

Napster was still kicking in 05? I tried to hit it in like 01 or 02 and never got it to work. Went to limewire and few other programs that I cant recall. Never looked backed.

Think I was on torrents by 05. But not for singles.
I was 10 in 05, so I just playing games or watching wrestling or anime on dailymotion & youtube. Also, 95 to 97, maybe 98 kids was like last that group of kids that played outside majorly, so computers wasn't that big of deal to us until probably at some point in middle school.

Definitely wasn’t dirty sprite, might have been tru story. I loved dirty sprite the first time I heard it, I had to go back and listen. Future ain’t grab me until Free bricks and the **** he was making with Rocko. Wasn’t you listening to Trinidad James around that time? :emoji_thinking:
Wowww it was true story. Ya disrespectful *****. Was the same ***** ruining our cool points banging Asher Roth mixtapes on Saturday nights

Back
Top Bottom