Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

98f25637d97d4865-kobe-archives-reaction-gifs.gif

Word. It usually takes some deep stuff for someone to profess that type of hate for another person the way Juve did for Buck.

Is son trolling w/ the raps but really in the streets?

Yeah bro been shot, did a lil bid, etc. A lot of his stuff is actually very serious and autobiographical :lol: but w that Lil B stream of conscious/sense of humor mixed in

His name moving around the underground fast tho

Boldy tapped in and gave him the feature now I’m hearing Roc Marci interested (Roc a big Lil B fan and got that understated sense of humor) then the other day I saw Alchemist talking about bruh :lol: I think Earl or somebody put him on

Yeah bro been shot, did a lil bid, etc. A lot of his stuff is actually very serious and autobiographical :lol: but w that Lil B stream of conscious/sense of humor mixed in

His name moving around the underground fast tho

Boldy tapped in and gave him the feature now I’m hearing Roc Marci interested (Roc a big Lil B fan and got that understated sense of humor) then the other day I saw Alchemist talking about bruh :lol: I think Earl or somebody put him on

I see the vision. He got bars on the low.

"I sold more rock than PNB. PNB never sold rock. He was the goodest kid on his whole block" :lol:

Seen 42 Dugg in person, and he should either always keep a gun on him, or surround himself with guys that look like they’re at an NFL combine. Dude is like 5’0” at best and somebody could just run and pick him up and his legs would just be kicking everywhere

Back
Top Bottom