Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Is that new Banks as good as Failure's No Options and Live it Up?

Gonna to listen to both as is, but not sure if I should dive in to Banks first or Voice of the Heroes.

When *****s hear about “the trenches” in every song…and how it became lingo….remember where it came from. Scoota to Meek, then worldwide.

#Influence

And all the “out the mud talk”…..Moose

A2B8E7A3-74C1-4C76-90CA-550A29975458.jpeg
20423805-C5A6-487A-B436-2A29BB8FC4C8.png

Also tapped in w/ Diddy & them. Iykyk. And some other big dawgs. It’s really small circle.

Lil Baby and Lil Durk’s The Voice of the Heroes arrived today, and the project has one name in the credits that stands out: James Harden. The Brooklyn Nets star is credited as an executive producer on the project, alongside more expected names like Kevin “Coach K” Lee, M. “Twan” Traylor, and Pierre “Pee” Thomas. Durk and Baby first revealed the credit while sharing the project’s full tracklist yesterday, which also showcased the producer on every song.

07115036-0AC5-4FAD-A7E6-91A7DA090FAD.jpeg

DMX first week came in at #8 with a total of 32K (18K in streams and 14K in actual sales)

Damn, I thought he would do more than that. I still haven't listened to the album since that first listen.

The voice and the hero name and lil gimmick thing lame as hell. Who call this ***** the hero? And the 14 year olds that think durk is gonna shoot quando in cold blood on camera call him the voice. It’s sliding tho. 2040 tuffff.

DMX first week came in at #8 with a total of 32K (18K in streams and 14K in actual sales)

Damn, I thought he would do more than that. I still haven't listened to the album since that first listen.

Sad

I think it's because people did a charity stream, and that's it. They didn't keep streaming.

and then word of mouth hit other people.

Lil Baby is the voice and the hero. Durk gotta cut it out. I guess he trying to get his money up before he go do that 25yrs.

Back
Top Bottom