Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Both them boys upper echelon. They get the same love that future and meek was getting from the streets.

Kodak, Baby, NBA and Durk are the top dogs for that 30 and under street crowd. Them boys all in their primes and they’re all early to mid 20s.

You cannot deny their impact. You’d be a liar. And I been a fan of all 4 from jump. Them boys got it.

Durk stayed out of trouble for a while until getting jammed up in that case in Atlanta. Other than that, he been clean. Him and Baby are two of the most leveled heeded young cats. Them boys definitely ain’t crash dummies like kodak or nba. They got a lil more sense IMO. All These boys legend status

Now, I’m Not saying future or meek are washed up in that lane or becoming forgotten, they just on the other side of 30. They’re still making plenty noise, it’s just room for them other 4 to start being recognized as impactful street rappers. Durk and Baby been killing s**** almost 3 years mainstream

Lil Baby and Lil Durk’s The Voice of the Heroes arrived today, and the project has one name in the credits that stands out: James Harden. The Brooklyn Nets star is credited as an executive producer on the project, alongside more expected names like Kevin “Coach K” Lee, M. “Twan” Traylor, and Pierre “Pee” Thomas. Durk and Baby first revealed the credit while sharing the project’s full tracklist yesterday, which also showcased the producer on every song.

07115036-0AC5-4FAD-A7E6-91A7DA090FAD.jpeg

If this is true, Harden A&R >>>>>> Lebron A&R. I still probably won’t revisit it much, but it’s better than that 2Chainz album

Not hard for Baby & Durk to be better than 2chainz who is past his musical prime,but this album isn’t grabbing me and I’m a fan of both.

Not hard for Baby & Durk to be better than 2chainz who is past his musical prime,but this album isn’t grabbing me and I’m a fan of both.

Pretty much. I don’t really care for their music and 18 tracks from them is pretty redundant, but there are a couple that stood out, mostly the very beginning.

Been to a Cracker Barrel like once. That mess was weak as hell :lol:

But Ihop always been the best breakfast spot imo so take that for what it’s worth :lol: 🤷🏿‍♂️
Ihop>>>>>Waffle house that’s for sure …Waffle house menu like a kid’s placemat, only reason to be there is that’s where all the dummies be at after a function :lol:

Durk and Baby project cool. Felt like they made the same song over a couple of times. And Durk got left behind by Baby on this too.

Back
Top Bottom