Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 can't rock out for himself. Very mediocre actor at best. Russell Hornsby is good actor, can't say the same for the rest of that cast. Especially Lala & Snoop. They're horrible.

Ain’t no way that s*** gone be corny. I know 50 gone rock out for the culture

Yeah I got faith that **** gon be hard as long as he stick to what happened and don’t try to make hella spin-offs and cliffhangers like Power :lol:

Ghostwriter and rapper from NY who has written a lot of hits for the Meg The Stallion Cardi B type rappers

also currently dating Meg I believe
Okay then. Not something I'd do, but I can understand his response. However, does he not comprehend that Dababy is a genuine hitta? Idk, maybe he's cool w/ the risk of getting beat up or shot. Wait, why is he talking to Dababy crazy? He didn't even shoot Megan. That guy must be from the burbs, & doesn't think stuff is real. I never understood ppl talking crazy to ppl that clearly just dgaf :lol:

N_ go to war for these h*** but not they kids :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will never fight over a b*** unless it’s my mama. I’m doing time about ol’ girl

All these n_ clowns
61D9644F-0FD1-4CD5-AFE5-7460024B78EA.jpeg

Pardi lame as hell for that :lol:
I understand that's your girl, but Baby don't owe you or Meg a thing.

It seems that Meg thinks Da Baby was her friend, and not her industry friend she needed to try and get a hit song out of.

All of them are corny, from him retweeting to her responding to him.

Nobody can keep it moving these days or say stuff behind the scenes.

This when _'s go overboard tryna impress they girl.

He gonna have smoke for anybody that work with Tory from here on?

It was more about Tory retweeting someone saying that Tory and him were both people that shot someone and got away with it.

The "fans" probably alerted her to his retweet and that kicked everything off.

Back
Top Bottom