Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

A friend of my homegirl turns your favorite album covers into coasters. Just ordered 6. I thought it was a dope idea.

I had to narrow my list down lol

Screenshot_20210620-090249_Chrome.jpg

It seems that Meg thinks Da Baby was her friend, and not her industry friend she needed to try and get a hit song out of.

All of them are corny, from him retweeting to her responding to him.

Nobody can keep it moving these days or say stuff behind the scenes.

Meg is a clown :lol:

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc
The synergy that Kay & Dougz got is crazy.
I can see this one doing numbers for the summer.

Kay x B Love x Don Q next :nerd:

They gearing up for something.

I'm hearing Atlantic trying to sign Kay but for whatever reason he didn't take the deal

Happy Father's day to you man.

I know the wife hasn't given birth yet but you already a dad as far as I'm concerned :pimp:

That's fair cuz Nicki and Cardi did swing on each other :lol:
Nicki ain't swing at ****. Matter of fact, that woman never been in a damn fight. Just like those dumb chicks on twitter instigating that **** w/ Dababy & Pardison like that **** can't turn really bad. Lames that don't think **** is real until they get pulled up on & pressed. The internet be proving how not enough ppl got cracked in the mouth or the very least seen it happen.

Glad ya’ll holding Meg clan a*** accountable. Watch she use the “black men tearing down black women” crutch. FDB

All industry/hollyweird folks is about THE MONEY! So therefore, get ya money and simmer down.

I think I've said this before in here but Meg is a classic example of how this new generation thinks. They lack sympathy/empathy for someone else when they go through traumatic experiences but when something happens to them, the world has to stop for them to play the victim role.

I think I've said this before in here but Meg is a classic example of how this new generation thinks. They lack sympathy/empathy for someone else when they go through traumatic experiences but when something happens to them, the world has to stop for them to play the victim role.

Bingo. Soft as hell. Quick to say some slick s*** or do something slick. Then cry foul

Chief Keef peaked at 19 years old. And I’m a huge fan. When I was at SCAD, my dawg Dionte put me on! But Durk been wayyyyy more consistent

I said what I said
The impending Sosa dickriding in here is gonna gloriously funny to witness :lol: Just remember who the main person in here posting those 2020 leaks was; which are doing crazy numbers despite being promoted at minimum. Some of his best work.

Durk could never, respectfully:

^Sounds like 2018 Keef, but the point still stands.

7 tracks through this lil baby and Durk tape and all the songs sound the same. Does this tape get any better or should I stop listening now?

Okay then. Not something I'd do, but I can understand his response. However, does he not comprehend that Dababy is a genuine hitta? Idk, maybe he's cool w/ the risk of getting beat up or shot. Wait, why is he talking to Dababy crazy? He didn't even shoot Megan. That guy must be from the burbs, & doesn't think stuff is real. I never understood ppl talking crazy to ppl that clearly just dgaf :lol:
Da baby is tough? Isn’t he the same dude that was out here wearing a diaper?

Back
Top Bottom