Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1. Not even 2 hours passed and homie got Tyler as the goat. :lol:

2. My ***** had that soliloquy typed up and saved in his notes since that one song got posted on 3 consecutive pages. :lol:
1. You being Fox News nasty w/ your wording. You smart. We know what you're doing.

3. Nah. I could bring up you saying TAAN was better than TPAD, so I did.

overlooked gangsta grillz mixtape while we on the topic.
1721BFBF-7A34-47EE-9ABA-73231FAEABA9.png

1. You being Fox News nasty w/ your wording. You smart. We know what you're doing.

3. Nah. I could bring up you saying TAAN was better than TPAD, so I did.

I’ve said TAAN was the best album of 2015 numerous times in this thread. The thread knows where I stand on that. :lol:

IMO Wale’s better than some of those people in that class. But his antics (complex phone call, wrestle matches, etc) have caused people to view him in a certain light. Whereas he could’ve been seen as one of the dopest emcees out, there’s the growing debate that son isn’t really that dope AND he whines/complains a lot/isn’t appreciative of the fans/success he’s got.

TAAN still the best album of 2015. :smokin
That’s a fact.

TAAN low key a classic. I ran that joint back twice between yesterday and today. Not a single skippable track. :smokin
Wale hate is definitely attributed to his attitude. The years of whining publicly about not being recognized as one of the best artists of his generation has rubbed people the wrong way. Instead of criticizing others for not liking him, he should’ve kept putting out quality music that can’t be denied. Now it’s the cool thing to do to hate on dude.

The music is undeniable though. He has a point in thinking that he should be on a higher level, but nobody likes whining *** people.

TAAN > any album from Drake, Cole, or Sean

Dead srs.
Misdirects his passion. It sucks because he makes a good point, but his delivery (whining) is always off. :smh:

Oddly enough, that’s one of the themes on This album. Definitely his best work next to TAAN (best album of 2015).
Agreed with everything you wrote except the very last sentence.

IMO That man is cold on the mic. No way around that in my book. I’ve said it mad times that neither Cole or Drake have albums that are better than TAAN, top to bottom.
TAAN >

As much of a Future stan as I am, I stand on that :lol:

:lol: :smokin

for the Tyler album : all the features did their thing , productions really good , music is good .

only complaint is Tyler didn’t really snap on any of the songs . Verses aren’t trash by any means but I didn’t hear anything from him that made me say he went off.

The robberies hurt him fasho, then he had a lot of local **** going on at the same time. Yung Mal and them young _’s from his hood was pressing the **** outta bro :lol: :smh:

He just completely lost his identity tho. We Don’t Luv Em going viral/blowing up was a gift and a curse for him. He kept tryna recreate that ****. Then Gunna nem popped and he started tryna lean into what they was doing
I get getting robbed hurting in that no one gon wanna rock u like that no more but fam still having the same engagement

For the few in here who said they care, there's a bunch of ppl on Twitter who said they don't care.

Back
Top Bottom