Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Interesting hearing Silkk talk about how he was blowing through money and making so much money that he didn’t care and was turning down work and concerts.

Silkk in Drumline would have been hilarious.

Ay the flow sound hard over any beat fr :lol: :pimp:

This really the best flow of the last 4-5 years to me, Pablo fumbled sumn crazy :smh:

Edit: I’m really surprised them DMV producers not bigger too

All Pablo had to do was stopped getting robbed. That ***** really blew it.
Didn't get get hit with a RICO charge as well? Whatever happened with that?

Nobody cares bout Pablo getting robbed.
Fam had a decent buzz and a A$AP co-sign
He messed up signing wit Wop, dude just wanted street hits outta him.

Nobody cares bout Pablo getting robbed.
Fam had a decent buzz and a A$AP co-sign
He messed up signing wit Wop, dude just wanted street hits outta him.

Huh? Him continually getting robbed most definitely hurt his career. That's not even up for debate.
Guys in this thread said they stopped checking for dude after he kept getting **** took.
You can't talk all that gangsta **** and be out here as a victim. He was a joke after that.
I don't even know if it's true, but at one point, son was getting robbed every other month.
As far as signing to Gucci.. he has/had Pooh Shiesty, Big Walk Dog, and Foogiano buzzing crazy.
Blo falling off wasn't his fault.

Edit- a quick search will tell you. He became a running joke on the internet for getting robbed.
Hard to come back from that.

Blo fried :smh:
His music actually hard but I stopped listening after the 2nd robbery:lol:

I can’t name a song from dude, everytime I see his name mentioned in here, he’s getting relieved of his valuables.

Pablo need to change his name and turn into a producer and produce hella hits for everybody in the industry.... it worked for the last guy

Last edited:

The album is really good. He mixed underground rappers with more known rappers.

His man did most of the production(Buckwild has two). He talks about Ghostface getting on the phone with the producer who's a big Wu fan on his pod.

If that first single is any indication, all the tracks by himself and the one with Domo Genesis. He sounded like 02-06 Lloyd Banks and at this point I’m fine with that.

And Pablo Juan just needs either boxing lessons or a concealed handgun license. BLO >

All Pablo had to do was stopped getting robbed. That ***** really blew it.
Didn't get get hit with a RICO charge as well? Whatever happened with that?

He been in jail since October off that RICO sweep :smh:

The robberies hurt him fasho, then he had a lot of local **** going on at the same time. Yung Mal and them young _’s from his hood was pressing the **** outta bro :lol: :smh:

He just completely lost his identity tho. We Don’t Luv Em going viral/blowing up was a gift and a curse for him. He kept tryna recreate that ****. Then Gunna nem popped and he started tryna lean into what they was doing

MPR was really supposed to be up

Peso had Bari and all them pushing him hella hard then Gunna came outta nowhere and ran off with the designer/high fashion trap drip :lol:

The album is really good. He mixed underground rappers with more known rappers.

His man did most of the production(Buckwild has two). He talks about Ghostface getting on the phone with the producer who's a big Wu fan on his pod.

That was a perfectly put together album. Rosenberg may live in a bubble when it comes to his Verzuz matchup commentary, but he did an amazing job organizing that album.

Back
Top Bottom