Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Does dude do all their beats? The samples be taking those drill beats to a whole nother level

Yeah Cash Cobain prolly the most prominent but they actually got a lot of producers feeding them these sample beats. Sliick, EPondabeatt, Y3tga, 2tblossom, Pvyso, Animism etc. Some of the producers collab on the beats

A lot of ppl behind the scenes messing w Shawny nem. I could see Drake hopping one one of these beats or throwing him on a track when he start really taking off

There's a whole nother side to the sample drill scene too w Evilgiane nem, these type dudes would’ve prolly been on mexikodro/icytwat type beats 3-4 years ago

this ain't rap but whatever, it's called Tales from the Tour Bus
this was a cool little series Mike Judge (Beavis and Butthead) made years ago. Season 2 was all about funk music. So many wild stories like George Clinton trading traded something like $1M in counterfeit cash to get studio time. He would offer to pay the normal price for the time with real cash or give them like 10x the price in counterfeit. I imagine it was way easier to get by with good fake bills back then too so it was a good deal

you can find all the full episodes on dailymotion

Yeah Cash Cobain prolly the most prominent but they actually got a lot of producers feeding them these sample beats. Sliick, EPondabeatt, Y3tga, 2tblossom, Pvyso, Animism etc. Some of the producers collab on the beats

A lot of ppl behind the scenes messing w Shawny nem. I could see Drake hopping one one of these beats or throwing him on a track when he start really taking off

There's a whole nother side to the sample drill scene too w Evilgiane nem, these type dudes would’ve prolly been on mexikodro/icytwat type beats 3-4 years ago

EYE told these folks months ago but nobody listened

I'm literally batting .947

They didn't love Barry Bonds either

1625645209770.gif

And hey man when you gonna really let folks know how TAPPED IN you really are 👀

Cause WE know :D

Back
Top Bottom