Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Told y’all Meek off the molly again.

Perk-30

0BCB80C8-128C-4202-95C9-EA3C51B35458.gif

And Travis of all people? You don’t get points for getting on the weaker ******. What happened to Meek Mandela? :rofl:

Told y’all Meek off the molly again. Dude out here spazzing on everybody off them pills and getting into tickle wars with hoopers. Wth could him and Travis possibly have to beef about anyway? It’s the drugs man.

facts . Told dudes in here I know for a fact he’s struggling with his music / creative process / finding a hit and has been trippin lol

Can’t claim Z-Ro and not claim Trav too. Ya’ll got my boy f*** up. I bet he got hands
Z-ro the Mo city don. Ridgemont literally 5 minutes from Hiram Clark. Missouri city where Travis from on the other hand is something different :lol:

RIP The Jack. Dre had next but when he passed I thought Jacka was gonna be the one to bring the bay back.

Is Lil Baby just naturally awkward?
Honestly I'm surprised that more of these rappers who are fresh from the streets aren't awkward as hell.

Ton of these dudes struggle with developmental disorders like Asperger's and to get thrown directly into the limelight is crazy.

Really just shows how strong the team is behind them teaching them how to cope with all this round the clock attention

He's gotten waaaaay better

Back
Top Bottom