Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That song posted that was 1:54 long only for Dude to start rapping at 1:03 over one of those beats just made me mad
NY Drill peaked at Pop Smoke. It's too repetitive & no reasonably kempt person is listening to that all day. Then there's the drama that comes along w/ it that blocks bags. Clock is ticking fast.

Yeah Cash Cobain prolly the most prominent but they actually got a lot of producers feeding them these sample beats. Sliick, EPondabeatt, Y3tga, 2tblossom, Pvyso, Animism etc. Some of the producers collab on the beats

A lot of ppl behind the scenes messing w Shawny nem. I could see Drake hopping one one of these beats or throwing him on a track when he start really taking off

There's a whole nother side to the sample drill scene too w Evilgiane nem, these type dudes would’ve prolly been on mexikodro/icytwat type beats 3-4 years ago

This ***** just casually named all his industry producer friends. :rofl:

I see you my g! :smokin

I hope Amiri gave him a stake. Yo couldn’t miss then. Everything was heat. Where the hell a boogie at?

South Bronx not big enough for him and Lil Tjay

Slattery got Highbridge looking flabby and sick

Eventually I'm gonna have to start watching what I say on here lol

Told y’all Meek off the molly again. Dude out here spazzing on everybody off them pills and getting into tickle wars with hoopers. Wth could him and Travis possibly have to beef about anyway? It’s the drugs man.

1625711002189.png

Back
Top Bottom