Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I saw a YT video on the girl. She was a killer killer, and started doing it young too. Her teachers were shocked at her other life saying she was a sweet girl.

She would brag about her actions on twitter and he would too. It's wild how they would go back and forth.

You're going to eventually be caught slipping

Now with instagram, people are just following you to see your location and dudes go live giving them everything they need to get you.

I saw a YT video on the girl. She was a killer killer, and started doing it young too. Her teachers were shocked at her other life saying she was a sweet girl.

She would brag about her actions on twitter and he would too. It's wild how they would go back and forth.

You're going to eventually be caught slipping

Now with instagram, people are just following you to see your location and dudes go live giving them everything they need to get you.

yeah she has a documentary on A&E / Hulu that’s worth checking out called Secret Life of a Gang girl

von actually in the documentary sarcastically saying how much he liked her 🤦🏿‍♂️

guess the police and everybody been knew but the witnesses weren’t creditable enough to pursue charges . When von got killed , her family and a couple others who he’s rumored to have killed were on Facebook kind of celebrating

DCE15A0E-5865-4B94-9097-D8B230887B0A.jpeg

I was just riding my bike in the pouring rain listening to g herbo's album, and it was so amazing. You guys should try it. The melodrama was sorta intense. I began to stop and take shelter before halting in me tracks... "Cause my heart sitll in it. I go hard cause my still in it. I moved on, but my heart still in the trenches, and my heart still in it." lovely. So I balled my fist, clenched my teeth, head down, eyes up. went "you're right". Then I rode off into the lighting storm.

Back
Top Bottom