Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I didn’t know Von was really about that life

Von was notoriously bout that.
Most of them Chicago ****** really like that.
I believe Durk still fighting a murder case.
Speaking of, this dude from Lakeside and beefed with Herb & nem. Was just on live joking about Lil Greg death. His brother was KTS Von and was a certified problem in Chicago too.

This him if you remember this video. Kyro took it on the chin from a grown man tho.

Last edited:

I was just riding my bike in the pouring rain listening to g herbo's album, and it was so amazing. You guys should try it. The melodrama was sorta intense. I began to stop and take shelter before halting in me tracks... "Cause my heart sitll in it. I go hard cause my still in it. I moved on, but my heart still in the trenches, and my heart still in it." lovely. So I balled my fist, clenched my teeth, head down, eyes up. went "you're right". Then I rode off into the lighting storm.

this was my fav summertime rain theme music to spark to at like 6-7 am, up early or packin it in made no difference

that'd be walking in a park that had woods if you ventured far enough but I mean you didn't have to go deep in da woods to take a walk there. sumthing transcendent about rain + music that hits you a certain way. you don't need to smoke anything either tho, I stopped all that in 2005 & remember an Alchemist tune that activated cannabinoid receptors 1 time in like 2012 no lie.

this is like gospel:

tenor (73).gif

Last edited:
Von was notoriously bout that.
Most of them Chicago ****** really like that.
I believe Durk still fighting a murder case.
Speaking of, this dude from Lakeside and beefed with Herb & nem. Was just on live joking about Lil Greg death. His brother was KTS Von and was a certified problem in Chicago too.

This him if you remember this video. Kyro took it on the chin from a grown man tho.

Wow that’s crazy. That’s messed up how they did dude like that after he got released.

Wow that’s crazy. That’s messed up how they did dude like that after he got released.

There's no telling what buddy did to get hit up like that.
Only thing I can say is that he was bout all that and invited that energy into his life.
It's crazy, him, his brother, and their pops are all dead now I believe.

There's no telling what buddy did to get hit up like that.
Only thing I can say is that he was bout all that and invited that energy into his life.
It's crazy, him, his brother, and their pops are all dead now I believe.

Herb and them NLMB ****** might be the most demonest of em all. Lil Wet clapped 4 ****** in retaliation for his pops getting hit and beat the case.

Herb and them NLMB ****** might be the most demonest of em all. Lil Wet clapped 4 ****** in retaliation for his pops getting hit and beat the case.

Gah damn. That boy name WetEmUp for a reason.
Son was sliding dolo 24 hours later and beat the case. Wow.
I remember a long time ago, I went on one of Herb's opps page.
Dude was arguing with fans and basically admitted to Herb shooting but ain't catch no bodies.
This had to be like 2012/13. I remember thinking damn even the cash cow sliding.
At this point, IDK what can be done about Chicago's violence.

Back
Top Bottom