Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Did you listen to that Royce song?

Benzino has been saying the same thing about Royce for ten years. It was forgettable and his flow was terrible.

I did and I liked it. There was just a lot of filler from the person who was popping ****. I don't know if he was just tryna display overall skill or what but I was expecting him to go at Lupe for how long the song was. He made it very easy for lupe to pick it a part and flip his jabs in less time.

I think Royce is definitely an alien and continues to get better as a lyricist (which is crazy to me) and artist but I don't think he's in the "killer" class he thinks he is. He definitely isn't the guy that needs to saying what type of rapper others are either and saying what others can and can't do on the mic.

He *****. These cats always rap about shooting... I never hear them talk about throwing hands tho.
It’s cool. I love when n_ up the burner and accidentally shoot themselves or one of they homies (or female rapper friends). Proving how b*** made they really are.

But at the same time

And I’m a tory fan.
Tory legit TALENTED with the music s***. People hate him because they know dude is a real threat. I love how he ruffles feathers.

I

ation

98fdc7205a7209d34d95cdd5bce345c5.gif

Back
Top Bottom