Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

tenor-12.gif

Juve and BG took off!

Wayne's adlibs over BGs verse.

Whoops.

I forgot this album was so ****in FLAMES!

Man I’m in my 20’s and none of that **** is anything special :lol: It be some cool songs here and there but you could really insert any young dude who got the slang, image and 20 ****** wit blicks behind him and the beats do all the heavy lifting.

Pop was the one outta that whole wave because he could do more than those type of songs…

Would love to hear Keef hop on the NY drill beats just to see what it would sound like.

It must suck to be 35+ and anytime u call sum trash ****** just turn you into the outta touch old head :lol: :smh:
If Sosa hops on an NY Drill beat then Bk is just gonna have sign the rights over. Chicago & Detroit artist doing those beats better anyway, from what I heard.

The irony is that finessence finessence supports these young dusties in sunny Florida where dudes are a 15 minute trip from the beach and it's beach weather 11 months out of the year. But never film their videos from there. No broads, no thongs 🤷‍♂️

but he's talking about 500 dudes?

Hell Kodak is crushing on Young MA. Something must be in that Florida water. :sick:

Last edited:
The irony is that finessence finessence supports these young dusties in sunny Florida where dudes are a 15 minute trip from the beach and it's beach weather 11 months out of the year. But never film their videos from there. No broads, no thongs 🤷‍♂️

but he's talking about 500 dudes?

Hell Kodak is crushing on Young MA. Something must be in that Florida water. :sick:

The irony of you having TRAYVON MARTIN in your avy....

But ENJOY your guns and the gangster energy that they bring :lol: :lol: :lol:. Some of y’all n_ be looking like boo boo the fool in the face. Trayvon was using HANDS but some coward was getting his a*** handed to him, and decided to kill the kid. But hey, guns make you GANGSTER

The irony of you having TRAYVON MARTIN in your avy....

But ENJOY your guns and the gangster energy that they bring :lol: :lol: :lol:. Some of y’all n_ be looking like boo boo the fool in the face. Trayvon was using HANDS but some coward was getting his a*** handed to him, and decided to kill the kid. But hey, guns make you GANGSTER

What does that have to do with music and dudes rather going to gravesites than the beach around chicks :lol:

Don’t be dumb....

I just let your dumb *** know, so you won't get shot, because obviously you seem out of touch

and you're always talking that hand **** like it's the 1940's. Like the other person is going to give a **** when they shoot your ***.

Dying with a smile on your face because you wanted to fight with your hands :lol:

I just let your dumb *** know, so you won't get shot, because obviously you seem out of touch

and you're always talking that hand **** like it's the 1940's. Like the other person is going to give a **** when they shoot your ***.

Dying with a smile on your face because you wanted to fight with your hands :lol:

Shooting a gun don’t automatically make you gangster. IDC what you say. Yeah, go out there and just shoot up people and places. Go right ahead. Plenty “shooters” wind up in jails and get they asses handed to them and whooped on the daily... or need gang protection. That “gun” can’t help them in prison.

Back
Top Bottom