Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Have to co-sign the EST Gee love. He can really rap, in the vain of Peewee Longway. I actually liked more songs off this recent album than his previous one but I think a lot of other people feel different

which is why we CLOWN nyc drill and certain other trash rappers.

EST Gee, Lil Baby and Kodak are young dudes who are LYRICAL. No excuses for some of that trash s*** that be getting championed

which is why we CLOWN nyc drill and certain other trash rappers.

EST Gee, Lil Baby and Kodak are young dudes who are LYRICAL. No excuses for some of that trash s*** that be getting championed

They're mediocre as ****. They're lyrical for their lane. Lyrical is Royce or Thought.

It's like being the cute chick out of the ugly chicks.

Man my dream Verzuz makes so much sense, it needs to happen:

Busta Rhymes vs. Fat Joe

Two artists we been in this game the longest and have that rare quality to stay relevant even today.

They both got a plethora of monster smashes in every decade and are respected by everyone from
streets to suits.

They have remained consistant and dont have the image of old and washed (fully).

It would be one of the, if not thee, best verzuz ever.

Wouldn't be close to the best versus, but it might be cool

Fat Joe is washed

from the beard to the music

I’m not talking about elder statesmen like Royce and Lupe. Who are both over the age of 38. I’m talking about younger emcees

Being able to rap has nothing to do with age

Cordae can rap.

You don't champion lyrical rappers. You post a bunch of average and garbage emcee's and are using some lyrical litmus test to say why you don't like a region. Just keep it a buck and say you don't like them because they're from New York.

835C2E7C-3114-42C1-BF74-531D5E4424DF.jpeg

not sure if already posted but unfinished version is on SoundCloud as of last night

Back
Top Bottom