Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Coi Leray happy is be minding her business & *the internet just decided to **** on her. Even in that cypher she did, the other girl looked back n dissed her for no reason :smh: :lol: Coi was just vibing n smiling to homie rapping & didn't even notice, but if she ends up being a dickhead to ppl they gonna *act like she's doing it for no reason.

Last edited:
Coi Leray happy is be minding her business & internet just decided to **** on her. Even in that cypher she did, the other girl looked back n dissed her for no reason :smh: :lol: Coi was just vibing n smiling to homie rapping & didn't even notice, but if she ends up being a dickhead to ppl they gonna she's doing it for no reason.

In life, everyone isn’t going to like you. The quicker people realize it, the better. We not meant to be liked by everyone. That’s unrealistic

In life, everyone isn’t going to like you. The quicker people realize it, the better. We not meant to be liked by everyone. That’s unrealistic
I'm aware, but every now n then the socials just some random unproblematic/happy-go-lucky artist to zero in on & pretty much bully for no reason other than existing.

Coi Leray happy is be minding her business & internet just decided to **** on her. Even in that cypher she did, the other girl looked back n dissed her for no reason :smh: :lol: Coi was just vibing n smiling to homie rapping & didn't even notice, but if she ends up being a dickhead to ppl they gonna she's doing it for no reason.

Are they doing it for no reason or cause she stinks?

There is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than her & at least she's doing something new. I'd even compare her to Thug. I'm too high to break it down. But they've put their own spin on something that exist. Not really my thing, but I respect them as artist for creating something different.

I legit don't know. I was wondering the same thing. She seems unproblematic. I don't recall her saying much.

They pick apart things of her they want to attack. There's a lot of people int here without much talent. You have all these strippers who don't write their own lyrics, Dreamdoll got arrested for prostitution and chicks who didn't look good before going to Colombia/DR and she's the one?

I just find it ironic she used to worry about Benzino causing her embarrassment.

There is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than her & at least she's doing something new. I'd even compare her to Thug. I'm too high to break it down. But they've put their own spin on something that exist. Not really my thing, but I respect them as artist for creating something different.

That is not a good thing at all, as he stinks as well, but was allowed to fail and flop multiple times before finally being given a life raft. She actually had breakout songs before Young Thug did, at the same point in his career, which is pretty funny. I get Young Thug/Carti with a hint of Dej Loaf.

That is not a good thing at all, as he stinks as well, but was allowed to fail and flop multiple times before finally being given a life raft. She actually had breakout songs before Young Thug did, at the same point in his career, which is pretty funny. I get Young Thug/Carti with a hint of Dej Loaf.
Idk if I think that or not. Although I don't care for his stuff, most ppl I come across do. You're being too bias towards Thug to critique him :lol: What exactly is flop for Thug? He's basically raps Temple Run guy.

These rappers actin like they‘re getting touched out here

HLQYQD.gif

Back
Top Bottom