Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Life makes no sense to me sometimes. Of all the destructive, disrespectful stuff da baby has said, a side comment about aids is what crosses the line...

If someone would’ve told me that this is what got him out the public’s good graces after everything else we’ve seen from dude over the past few years, I would’ve laughed at them.

But here we are. Life, b. :lol:

Last edited:
If someone would’ve told me that this is what got him out the public’s good graces after everything else we’ve seen from dude over the past few years, I would’ve laughed at them.

But here we are. Life, b. :lol:
Fam what's crazy to me is that people expect political correctness from rappers. The group that's expected to spit the most vile, offensive material.

If we going with the new accepted legal way of things, the state aint press charges so that's it.

But it seems like dude snapped and killed a stranger/fan for interacting with him.

Dude might be a way more off than I thought

The state “charged” him, the key witness didn't show up

Thats the #1 way _’s beat these type of cases

Surprised Nas is dropping again so soon, must’ve been in a zone of writing and recording. KD was dope and a solid 7.5/10 album but hopefully it’s not all Hit-Boy beats again.

Surprised Nas is dropping again so soon, must’ve been in a zone of writing and recording. KD was dope and a solid 7.5/10 album but hopefully it’s not all Hit-Boy beats again.

Liked the album and majority of the production. Album was too short and I’m not a fan of Nas doing just two verses. Some wack *** features, I’ll never forgive NaS for that wack *** bum Fivio or whatever his name is. Clown *** verse.

Only wavycrocket wavycrocket can ruin a NaS appreciation page.

51C15A9B-3FE0-4380-9A55-655CB1FAF9C7.gif

Back
Top Bottom