Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kanye GD? This the song he said something like "The 44 tried to tell me that I ain't Folk." Twas definitely an eyebrow raiser :lol: Man gotta do a song w/ Rooga.

Just seemed like wordplay on making it outta gang infested Chicago

“nickname me K Rock so they’ll leave me alone”

I would hope he doesn’t start tryna rep gangs at 50 years old after making his mark being the dude that didn’t do that

Why Kanye can’t gang bang at 50? It ain’t no different than dudes jumping off the porch at 23.

I know dudes who 33 years old... claiming rolling 60s... in Fort Lauderdale. Like bruh, 20 years ago it wasn’t no damn crips in Florida. So I KNOW these dudes done start claiming **** recently.

Why Kanye can’t gang bang at 50? It ain’t no different than dudes jumping off the porch at 23.

I know dudes who 33 years old... claiming rolling 60s... in Fort Lauderdale. Like bruh, 20 years ago it wasn’t no damn crips in Florida. So I KNOW these dudes done start claiming **** recently.

He can’t because that’s lame my *****. :lol: if you not gangbanging by like 16-18 (or ‘out there’ in general) it ain’t for you my guy go learn a skill. :lol:

Sada Baby type dudes who wait till they 25 to gangbang are just as bad if you needed to hear that :lol:

I would hope he doesn’t start tryna rep gangs at 50 years old after making his mark being the dude that didn’t do that

I'll let the Maga hats fly all day if this ***** start dropping Rakes after becoming a billionaire i'm denouncing homie :lol:

Just reminded me of this video

"I ain't Gangsta but i ain't gay either, Don't disrespect me as a MF'n Man" should have been leading his campaign

I was about to bring up the video below, but he's said a few things that here that's made me 🤔
"Back 96 we was living like kings, dawg,
40 cals or better, we was living like kings, dawg"
I'll let the Maga hats fly all day if this ***** start dropping Rakes after becoming a billionaire i'm denouncing homie :lol:

"I ain't Gangsta but i ain't gay either, Don't disrespect me as a MF'n Man" should have been leading his campaign

I don't even gotta press play. I remember this. Man got a Beans for talkin foul. I was so proud when I 1st saw this :lol:

Back when Kanye made sense and actually had something to say.

just cause you GD dont mean you gotta gangbang, Chance a GD for sure. Ye was going hard for Larry to be free when Trump was in office

You think Kanye is going to ditch his white people voice, he been using since 2013, and return to talking like this? The tone and inflection in these had me wheezing :rofl:

It’s one thing to code switch…but geezus. Him and Drake be doing this. Cracks me up every time lmao

1627522016933.gif

Magic33 Magic33 what are your thoughts on Conway's Alexander McQueen skirt?

They gave Canadians access to high fashion.

Dudes is weirdos in the industry and change to fit in and get ahead. You see who truly knows themselves and have true integrity.

I recently saw a pic of Conway and Puff.

I thought that fake beefing they were doing was corny.

How is this worse?

Who really cares what Elton John has to say? :lol:

Do ppl really think 2 weeks from now we'll be talking about the consequences DaBaby faced for these comments?

He gonna be the same ignorant dude saying while **** next month.

Only on NT are TI and Boosie's opinions more relevant than Elton John's

Ask Eminem if Elton John's opinion means something.

Because y'all live in a bubble doesn't make it reality.

Back
Top Bottom