Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1627523330485.jpeg

Wheres nawghtyhare

Only on NT are TI and Boosie's opinions more relevant than Elton John's

Ask Eminem if Elton John's opinion means something.

Because y'all live in a bubble doesn't make it reality.
I mean I don't care what either has to say, especially T.I. but given this is NT why would Elton John's opinion be relevant at all?

How many 60 year old NTers are there? Or even 50? You care about what Elton John has to say in general? Like I might care if he's talking about his music and his era. On some every day **** though?

Nothing he says should matter or mean anything compared to a much more current and popular and relevant artist.

This goes the same for other old legends and icons. The **** I care what Paul McCartney has to say about gays or BLM or gun safety?

Also **** Eminem. I guess cuz he's white maybe he gotta bow down to that **** or something but I don't even know what bringing him up even means :lol: Cuz they performed together? Or some ppl thought Am was gay bashing at some point?

This is definitely not a bubble thing man. These teens on tik tok don't care about Elton John and if we being honest millennials aint really maintaining respect for a lot of old legends. This is the reality.

The importance and relevance of these old legends are fading and most of them are dying anyway. Time to move to big names that are a little younger if we're gonna pretend dissenting comments about DaBaby and speaking up for the gay community and misinformation about HIV and Aids are gonna be impactful or mean anything.
its worse cause he’s one of the biggest musicians ever and from my understanding a leader in that community has took note and commented on it

not saying his rap career is over , I’m saying it’s worse cause somebody who’s pretty famous in that community is taking notice and that can slow down opportunities in the future

now you going to have his fans who might not have been aware *****ing when da baby gets his next endorsement

Do y’all dudes live in a bubble ? Lol some of the stuff y’all say is crazy to me lol .
I mean he's definitely still big in the community and important to them but overall what Elton John has to say about something isn't going to mean the same right now.

It's not a bubble at all.

This is just how it is.

What an icon has to say doesn't always hold the same weight the more time passes.

Last edited:
This is still one of the funniest skits. Mans played this so many times, still quote it to this day 😂

If we going with the new accepted legal way of things, the state aint press charges so that's it.

But it seems like dude snapped and killed a stranger/fan for interacting with him.

Dude might be a way more off than I thought.

Last edited:
I thought French had some songs, but French isn't a very good rapper. I'm shocked at the success and longevity of his career.

I'm like out of Max and Chinx, this is the dude who crossed over?

He had the 50 and Mase thing where he raps like he's southern and has done the Fat Joe relationship thing.

I thought French had some songs, but French isn't a very good rapper. I'm shocked at the success and longevity of his career.

I'm like out of Max and Chinx, this is the dude who crossed over?

He had the 50 and Mase thing where he raps like he's southern and has done the Fat Joe relationship thing.
Stack was the guy that wouldve been a star. He had the bars, the charisma, everything.

Back
Top Bottom