Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

About as bad as...

A7D41989-07B4-4E1B-A2B3-CAAB2BEA62DD.jpeg

You be sounding like them chicks that has "gay friends", but 1st insult towards a straight dude is something about them being gay. Sitting there sipping tea w/ your pinky up.

Kill me.
That's another topic in itself..women really don't like gay men..they'll embrace them but really don't like them and talk hella **** about them

That's another topic in itself..women really don't like gay men..they'll embrace them but really don't like them and talk hella **** about them
Nope, there was almost always that flamboyant boy in class that choose to hang around the girls b/c I guess they didn't feel they have anything in common w/ the boys. I don't recall any of them trying to play w/ us tbh. They be in somewhat forced one sided friendships w/ women.

Nope, there was almost always that flamboyant boy in class that choose to hang around the girls b/c I guess they didn't feel they have anything in common w/ the boys. I don't recall any of them trying to play w/ us tbh. They be in somewhat forced one sided friendships w/ women.

It was a gay dude at my college that used to be around all these real decent chicks. he was into fashion and all that and used to style/dress up chicks. I got cool wit one of the chicks in that circle and she was tellin me that some nights after the parties if the chicks were gettin sent off by the dudes they was messin with or they was real drunk and wanted to mess around they would all let him beat....wild world.

He better hop on that remix to that thirst trap song to get back in the good graces. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom