Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

tenor.gif

Hate that it's coming from AK, but he ain't lying. I get why they do it, but reading this bull**** morality stance be killing me. Dababy literally murdered someone prior to this :lol:

Videos games and movies also promote violence. IT’S ENTERTAINMENT. The whole country is addicted to drugs or alcohol, and guns. Akademiks sounds silly

**** those festivals….go and support the BOOSIE BASH :pimp:

It’s ironic how THAT dude is able to get one of the biggest rappers in the game and then some more super hot rappers and in between to come perform at a stadium in Baton Rouge. No corporate backing or nothing. Just off the strength of the music, who dude is and influence. I think Da Baby on the lineup as well :lol:. Ain’t no fake morality ova there. This is what a true hip hop and loyal fan base looks like. And a fan base of black people.

I’m just waiting for Hatch to add some more *****s to the lineup Go support that black man.

It was a gay dude at my college that used to be around all these real decent chicks. he was into fashion and all that and used to style/dress up chicks. I got cool wit one of the chicks in that circle and she was tellin me that some nights after the parties if the chicks were gettin sent off by the dudes they was messin with or they was real drunk and wanted to mess around they would all let him beat....wild world.
Baby w/ zesty her homeboy.
1627924861664.png

Nobody should really be defending Da Baby anyway, yo made a dumb decision n is facing the consequences…That’s life
For me, it's just that this being detriment compared to the other **** he's done that has had no effect or has even helped his career is just nuts to me. It's really some bizarro world **** :lol:

For me, it's just that this being detriment compared to the other **** he's done that has had no effect or has even helped his career is just nuts to me. It's really some bizarro world **** :lol:
I feel that, but this is all on him…Yo made the conscious decision to get on stage n talk bout diseases and dudes in parking lots :lol: :smh:

Yeah, it’s all on his shoulders because he made that choice.

But I also recognize that these corporate scumbags are corporate scum bagging with this one so that they dodge the outrage of the woke crowd. I don’t think for one minute that all of these entities truly care more about the LGBTQ community than they do the money that they’re bringing in.

Yeah, it’s all on his shoulders because he made that choice.

But I also recognize that these corporate scumbags are corporate scum bagging with this one so that they dodge the outrage of the woke crowd. I don’t think for one minute that all of these entities truly care more about the LGBTQ community than they do the money that they’re bringing in.

Corporate scumbags allowed dudes like Weinstein, Polanski, Woody Allen, Epstein, etc. to run rough shot. Oprah defended some of these scums. Which makes her scum.

Look how they got John Legend wife Chrissy Tiegan out the paint:lol:

Corporate scumbags allowed dudes like Weinstein, Polanski, Woody Allen, Epstein, etc. to run rough shot. Oprah defended some of these scums. Which makes her scum.

Look how they got John Legend wife Chrissy Tiegan out the paint:lol:

Got her out of the paint of what? What does she do besides troll?

Look at the way this ***** standing before they said “go”. :rofl:

***** lookin like when you a kid standing there while your moms having a conversation in the street. :lol:
***** standing waiting to act for the camera.:rofl:

I hate this generation. :sick:

This is funny…but y’all *****s acting like you don’t know what a DROP or Promo is :lol: :smh:

I feel that, but this is all on him…Yo made the conscious decision to get on stage n talk bout diseases and dudes in parking lots :lol: :smh:

I think the parts that pushed it over the edge is when he posted on his IG and then made that video. He doubled and tripled down on it.

If dude would have said I didn't mean it that way the first time or used some excuse it would have passed. His replies about it were as if not more offensive than the original concert. He couldn't say it was a misunderstanding after all that and it attracted more and more attention to his situation.

Back
Top Bottom