Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't know what Dipset did. Squeezed off all the hits too early. I expected something close with Dipset pull out for a win, off the strength of the eagle but this was something else. This ***** Juelz outfit look like the chocolate version of the fruity pebbles cereal box. He realized how ridiculous he looked and took off the jacket.

Dipset disappointed me man SMH... No way they was supposed to lose to the Lox, NO WAY!! Who allowed them to pick these song selections... I rock with Jim but no way should Summer in Miami, should be played, when classics like “who I am”, “come home with me”, “first of the month”, “oh yes” wasn’t played.

Then juelz was looking like a clown out there, they threw the man rag on the floor 🤦🏾‍♂️. Dipset legit looked bad out there, killed my childhood memory’s last night
1016B5D5-8851-4E25-860C-213D06116B42.gif

Dipset disappointed me man SMH... No way they was supposed to lose to the Lox, NO WAY!! Who allowed them to pick these song selections... I rock with Jim but no way should Summer in Miami, should be played, when classics like “who I am”, “come home with me”, “first of the month”, “oh yes” wasn’t played.

Then juelz was looking like a clown out there, they threw the man rag on the floor 🤦🏾‍♂️. Dipset legit looked bad out there, killed my childhood memory’s last night
Oh yes a classic lmaoo

I though the Set was just going to play Diplomatic Immunity and wash the LOX much less all of the individual bangers Jim, Lz and Cam got. Then I see this dude Kiss washed they *** single handily. Yikes.

Haven't seen the Set this embarrassed since Juelz and JR got kidnapped by the goons in London.

*****aaaa first of the month would have killed msg

Idk to me that album sucked aside from shottas, mic check and hell rells verse on that 1 track.

Rest was meh

Back
Top Bottom