Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

tenor.gif

Nah cam smirkin while kicking him has me in tears :lol: .

These mf'ers came under prepared & thought their presence alone was gonna carry them :smh:
Fixed
Why is Cam like this?

Worst leader in history man :smh:
Cam strikes me as that Cat at the Park that shows up with his team and trashes them all throughout the game in front of the other team. :rofl:

That remind me, killa cam coming on that late in the rounds is crazy... I want them to come with a response on who pick these songs and selections :smh:

Nope! The difference here is the LOX took this **** serious plain and simple. Dipset has too many songs for their performance to have been so lack luster. Dipset didn't care and they showed it. No energy whatsoever, them dudes barely knew the words to songs :smh:
It was embarrassing to witness.

When they looked at juelz when kiss said I Known dudes that go to jail just to get they teeth fixed 😆

:rofl:

How Cyn Satana do a better job performing Suck it or not that Cam?

Last edited:
*vs a group who is just BETTER collectively. Lox just better rappers in totality. Dips set trends but Lox just the better musicians.

Dipset = Reggie Bush at USC
LOX = Adrian Peterson at Oklahoma AND in the pros

best example I got is when team USA basketball gets run by countries used to actually playing together and got legit players

not that dipset is THAT level of good.. but that was ‘04 type shh from the coaching on down thinking having AI and steph as the stars was smart vs legit teams

Santana is my guy buy that was legit stupid. Lox and Kiss in particular has made girl records even when people dont want them too. They only keep doing it cause their successful

When a “street” n_ like Juelz gotta resort to saying y’all don’t like women cause of yours song choices, you know they lost. Juelz a has-been looking dude anyway.

dipset spent all their time picking their jewels/gear.

LOL jada having the jewelry store on while his homies next to him chainless...

That jawn was OVAH when Jada ripped that Who Shot Ya freestyle. That was impressive.

I don't really remember Sheek or SP rocking jewelry like that. Maybe just watches.

Back
Top Bottom