Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i will never understand the hold 50 had over people.. dont get me wrong get rich or die tryin is a classic BUT everything dude was off of it

His stuff before GRODT was :pimp: With GUnit and by himself too after he got shot

50 and Lloyd ran that era of rap. But no way I'll ever agree with the sentiment that Lloyd is a better rapper than Kendrick. If I was going into a freestyle battle and needed one guy and my two choices were Lloyd and Kendrick then sure, I'll go Lloyd because he has the punchlines. But to say lyrically, artistically, versatility, production wise, etc that Lloyd is better than Kendrick blew my mind.

50 and Lloyd ran that era of rap. But no way I'll ever agree with the sentiment that Lloyd is a better rapper than Kendrick. If I was going into a freestyle battle and needed one guy and my two choices were Lloyd and Kendrick then sure, I'll go Lloyd because he has the punchlines. But to say lyrically, artistically, versatility, production wise, etc that Lloyd is better than Kendrick blew my mind.
Its a silly topic from some dumb dudes in a gym.

Lloyd Banks has never been the best rapper or lyricist at any point in his career.

Kendrick has.

Banks a really underrrated lyricist
dont know why he don’t get as much recognition and he sort of been underground after gunit split up.

Back
Top Bottom