Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'll have to give it more listens, but felt it was boring.
He boring at 1st, but u gotta really listen to him. He's like an expected friendship. Like you know who that other is, but y'all never really crossed paths like that until one day u have a conversation. Now y'all eatin lunch together everyday n ****.

I remember hearing Faneto and didn’t know how big it was. I was like man this is trash af. Then come to find out it was that generations Knuck if you buck.

Sosa had one of the GOAT debut albums tho. That’s undeniable.

skip1.png

Soulja jewelry always sounds like 2 empty pots banging together so not surprised it’s some middle of the mall type **** :lol: :smh:

Why somebody just can’t go on about their day and let Soulja shop without being recorded from afar is some clown **** too tho :smh:
That weirdo deserves to be exposed for how fake he is. He's 69 level just without the snitching history.

Reactions: OTG
That weirdo deserves to be exposed for how fake he is. He's 69 level just without the snitching history.

cheesiest song maker ever otherthan 69. The biggest BITER ever. The whole nine. A wayyyyyyy big biter than tory lanez ever gets ridiculed for. No redeeming qualities.

one of the biggest reasons tap is terrible nowadays

2011-2012 - Keef
2012-2013-Migos
2013-14-Thug
2014-2015-Kodak
2015-16-Youngboy
2016-17-Lil Baby

These young *****s really the ones who changed the game. Pretty much every single year to close the decade. All straight from mixtape artist to major ones. That built their own fan base.

It was always funny watching Drake, see it and try to jump on all of them :lol:.

I get the sentiment, but Knuck If You Buck is every generation’s Knuck If You Buck. That joint is timeless at this point. :lol:

i get what you saying but I watched this happen to someone house in real time off this song :lol:

knuck If u buck still get reactions too tho

Kodak must of had a bigger run in certain places. I don’t see and never seen why he would get mentioned with the rest of those .

don’t rock with NBA either but I realize how much the kids do. Kodak not so much

Kodak must of had a bigger run in certain places. I don’t see and never seen why he would get mentioned with the rest of those .

don’t rock with NBA either but I realize how much the kids do. Kodak not so much
No Flockin will ring in a show like Lil Baby’s Freestyle will. Kodak had a great run.

Back
Top Bottom