Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What’s the age demo for Summerjam? Why is he playing Bad Girl?

Entire radio station is on Dust, the only way i could explain this event. Not one single DJ has been consistent the entire night & some of there sets are longer than the performances

(I will say Summerjam is a mix, there's definitely a big crowd of 30 & up mixed in there as well, but I should never hear Kodak & Bad girl in the same set)

Entire radio station is on Dust, the only way i could explain this event. Not one single DJ has been consistent the entire night & some of there sets are longer than the performances

(I will say Summerjam is a mix, there's definitely a big crowd of 30 & up mixed in there as well, but I should never hear Kodak & Bad girl in the same set)
This ***** said if you’re 25 and over to sing a Frankie Beverly & Maze song 😐

Crazy that Juice Wrld is up there

Hes really big with the younger generation. When he first came out I was working with some Pepe that were early 20s that were obsessed with him and Xxx

Even my 12 year old nephew asked me if I listen to Juice Wrld and X last week

Hes really big with the younger generation. When he first came out I was working with some Pepe that were early 20s that were obsessed with him and Xxx

Even my 12 year old nephew asked me if I listen to Juice Wrld and X last week
I get that. He and XXX was it for the next generation, but to be up there before Nicki, Kanye, and others is still wild to me.

Back
Top Bottom