Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1629702114193.jpeg

Last edited:
Also it seems like 90% of the mainstream artist are terrible performers right now

I'd say 95 to 98%

They aren't taught how to do differently, and rapping over tracks and having a bunch of dudes on stage is normal. Plus the DJ has become an after thought and is just their boy.

They get by on hits and the fact they're big stars and people feel blessed to be there.

They say people in Toronto already know where Drake lives, but we can't forget what happened to Pop. Ye is lame for that.

Not sure if this is WWE or this is for real

both of them should be beyond this

but Kendrick is announcing his last album before it comes...so rap in general is corny

Future probably the worst “big artist” I’ve seen perform live . Dj esco was more entertaining than him . When him and drake were on tour , all the energy left the building when he got on ….. which is weird considering the energetic music he makes

Boosie got some Quotables in this interview man. Some hilarious lines.

CTG ain’t right. Envy is still an idiot savant. And Yee is the smartest but most annoying person in the room. Always. Never fails

I'd say 95 to 98%

They aren't taught how to do differently, and rapping over tracks and having a bunch of dudes on stage is normal. Plus the DJ has become an after thought and is just their boy.

They get by on hits and the fact they're big stars and people feel blessed to be there.

Yea i think it's just the sign of the times, we know labels dgaf about artist development & the rise from being an unknown to having a legit hit single happens in months for some of these people.

Artist back then basically were forced to learn how to perform because that was one of the few ways to get your buzz up, from local talent shows/clubs to simply rapping on your block in front of crowds performance was kind of a must.

With technology today a kid can put together an entire album w/o having do do any performance at all, it's the gift & the curse.

doesnt everyone announce when they have an album coming?

No, he didn't announce his album was coming out or give a date.

He gave a post about this being his last TDE album. He has no single or anything. It might come out 2022. Everyone already knew his album might come out some day and those rumors of him leaving TDE were months ago.

So your roll out is...this is your last TDE album and label drama

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom