Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Imagine being entertained by a very strange beef between these two men:

1629729692650.png
1629729815881.png

#stayfocusedblacks

He literally has been dissing Pusha and YE since Push gave him the hand of god :lol:

right … and ye still has yet to rap . At all. In the past few years all he’s done is tweet and post on IG .

ye one of my favorite rappers but he’s not getting a pass for not rapping

all Cause drake basically said ye date has nothing to do with his.

if a full diss ever came out , ye brain would probably explode . Kind of fascinating how much he’s bothered by him lol
I think Drake really must’ve smashed Kim. It doesn’t make much sense for Kanye to be so pressed by dude.

right … and ye still has yet to rap . At all. In the past few years all he’s done is tweet and post on IG .

ye one of my favorite rappers but he’s not getting a pass for not rapping

As a Kanye fan what would make you want to hear battle raps from him?? his entire career he's openly said that he's not into that. On top of it if he were to do it, we know that he wouldn't be writing it. Drake wouldn't either, **** a Seance at that point.

Pusha is the one who has been ready & willing to rap, & the man who claims to be the best RAPPER has been ignoring him to try & get the attention of the ***** who's producing gospel sets.

>>>>>>> anything we'll get from a Kanye Diss :lol:

As a Kanye fan what would make you want to hear battle raps from him?? his entire career he's openly said that he's not into that. On top of it if he were to do it, we know that he wouldn't be writing it. Drake wouldn't either, **** a Seance at that point.

Pusha is the one who has been ready & willing to rap, & the man who claims to be the best RAPPER has been ignoring him to try & get the attention of the ***** who's producing gospel sets.

That’s not an excuse. If you’re gonna continuously bait someone, hiding behind your lyrical rapper (Pusha T) as an almost 50 year old man is corny.

No, he didn't announce his album was coming out or give a date.

He gave a post about this being his last TDE album. He has no single or anything. It might come out 2022. Everyone already knew his album might come out some day and those him leaving TDE rumors were months ago.

So your roll out is...this is your last TDE album and label drama

What label drama?

He announced his project was coming soon and confirmed it's his last with tde seems pretty standard

I missed the rumors so i might be out the loop tho

What label drama?

He announced his project was coming soon and confirmed it's his last with tde seems pretty standard

No real drama other than the fact that Top Dawg seems to be real controlling of when TDE artists can release music.

I believe drake issue has been with ye for the longest , drakes been shooting at him. Pusha shot , drake shot , he loss to Pusha but he rapped …. And He continues to rap .

literally everybody is rapping but Kanye.. So just ignore him , don’t post screenshots , addresses , etc.

Kanye gets more passes for **** nobody else would ever get a pass for . And the justification is always fascinating lol

What label drama?

Apparently Isaiah has been tweeting subliminals

and I'm sure we'll get more

and a year ago there were rumors he was apparently unhappy and leaving and he denied it

That’s not an excuse. If you’re gonna continuously bait someone, hiding behind your lyrical rapper (Pusha T) as an almost 50 year old man is corny.

who's baiting who?? Drake has not stopped throwing random bars towards Kanye/Pusha for YEARS. We're talking about a ***** who calls himself the best rapper but has ducked smoke from all the ****** who really rap (outside of Meek). The only person that he seems to want to get aggressive with is conveniently the one ***** who's consistently said he doesn't involve himself in rap battles :lol:.

Nobody wanna hear Kanye battle raps man. All the animosity should be towards Pusha, but he's the "bigger man" when it comes to him :lol:.

No real drama other than the fact that Top Dawg seems to be real controlling of when TDE artists can release music.

Word i noticed that didn't think it applied to kendrick, but thats nutty dude sitting on a ton of talent should let em do they thing i get trying to build a certain mystique around the labels projects but damn lol

Apparently Isaiah has been tweeting subliminals

and I'm sure we'll get more

and a year ago there were rumors he was apparently unhappy and leaving and he denied it

Wooord i hadn't seen em had no idea they had any friction

just saw he tweeted a little barb the other day and deleted it too

Last edited:
I believe drake issue has been with ye for the longest , drakes been shooting at him. Pusha shot , drake shot , he loss to Pusha but he rapped …. And He continues to rap .

literally everybody is rapping but Kanye.. So just ignore him , don’t post screenshots , addresses , etc.

Kanye gets more passes for **** nobody else would ever get a pass for . And the justification is always fascinating lol

Pusha been disrespecting young Money as a whole for close to a decade, in this time Kanye/Drake have worked together on several projects. Dude circled in on Kanye because he's the bigger name & he knows Kanye isn't a battle rapper that's it.

Son already got put on a ventilator & ran to J Prince, what would be the point of Kanye doing a diss track now?

Let's say he hypothetically did do one & it was fire...... Immediately after people are going to point towards Cons & Push & not give him any credit for it anyway :lol:

So again what would be the point

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink ….you don’t have to defend Kanye on everything man :lol:

Just say that **** doing lame ****, and keep it moving. Cuz that’s really all it is right now. Ain’t no justifying it

You do this a lot bro, Your opinion is YOUR opinion that has nothing to do with me. Posting the ****** address was lame, Posting the text thread was lame....

But i see absolutely 0 wrong with him not deciding to jump into a ****in rap battle with Drake. We just saw em throw in the towel & take the high road route, apologizing to Lebron & ****. But he's KRS 1 when it comes to Kanye?? Nah no reason for him to do it. send out the lil Bs tweets & just release better music as he's been doing .

If he really wanna let go of that animosity bring it towards the dude who turned your friends disease into a punchline 🤷‍♂️ not the ***** who's building a church choir.

Back
Top Bottom