Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

MajinZuub MajinZuub u gotta top 5 for like the rappers u discovered later in life? Like your other top 5?

Like new acts that have turned up or older ones I found out about? As far as older ones I was pretty proactive in getting deep into the history and pivotal work in hip hop when I was relatively young so I’m not sure if I have 5 of those. I was doing deep dives on the internet since like middle school and the discussions on NT always kept me in the loop too (I’ve been on here since 02)
I guess some random underground old Memphis **** like I didn’t know Tommy Wright III until my early 20s.

Id have to think on newer ones for a second. Kendrick and Griselda would be top of the list probably.

Like new acts that have turned up or older ones I found out about? As far as older ones I was pretty proactive in getting deep into the history and pivotal work in hip hop when I was relatively young so I’m not sure if I have 5 of those. I was doing deep dives on the internet since like middle school and the discussions on NT always kept me in the loop too (I’ve been on here since 02)
I guess some random underground old Memphis **** like I didn’t know Tommy Wright III until my early 20s.

Id have to think on newer ones for a second. Kendrick and Griselda would be top of the list probably.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking. The premise of a top 5 is bit ridiculous, it's Hip Hop though. There's just so many rappers that can be apart of your favourite list if just digging around online n stuff. A movie based on Tommy Wright would be so dope

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 9.55.54 PM.jpg

Gotta shout out A Boogie for rocking $100 Daily Paper jeans last night and a GasNYC hat

Real fly ****** can wear all the designer **** in the world as well as something from up and coming brands that don't cost nearly as much

KONY for real

Boosie do overboard and he ain't the most articulate _ in the world but it's good he says whatever he wants. Part of the reason it rubs people the wrong way is because to see a _ in entertainment not care about being blackballed, not care about mainstream love bothers them. That's why CTG was asking those questions the way he was. Everything was wrapped in "But you're not worried about..." "Did you get any calls from...". CTG should be the last _ to try and paint somebody as a hypocrite. :lol:

Yeah, that's what I'm talking. The premise of a top 5 is bit ridiculous, it's Hip Hop though. There's just so many rappers that can be apart of your favourite list if just digging around online n stuff. A movie based on Tommy Wright would be so dope

Who would you pick?

Boosie do overboard and he ain't the most articulate _ in the world but it's good he says whatever he wants. Part of the reason it rubs people the wrong way is because to see a _ in entertainment not care about being blackballed, not care about mainstream love bothers them. That's why CTG was asking those questions the way he was. Everything was wrapped in "But you're not worried about..." "Did you get any calls from...". CTG should be the last _ to try and paint somebody as a hypocrite. :lol:

Big dog. Can’t do nun with him.

This going ring even harder when he perform this at the Boosie Bash this weekend :lol:

The BIGGEST

Back
Top Bottom