Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

but he is the definition of fake righteous, because he has no problem promoting sex, drugs and violence.
same thing everyone else does? The vast majority of this country is what.... oh, yeah, also obsessed with sex and drugs, maybe violence too.

Boosie ain’t fake righteous. He ain’t ever hidden who he is. That’s not fake righteous. Dude is an open book and stands pat on all his opinions.
Not tryna get barked on, but genuinely, why is sex is being compared and or being conditioned as the equivalent to drugs & violence?

Not tryna get barked on, but genuinely, why is sex is being compared and or being conditioned as the equivalent to drugs & violence?

Dude, he criticizing Boosie for his “show your p***y for $1000” on IG or whatever. I wouldn’t even know of that if it wasn’t for NT or what dude said. You know why sex is part of the conversation dawg. Stop the naivety.

Dude, he criticizing Boosie for his “show your p***y for $1000” on IG or whatever. I wouldn’t even know of that if it wasn’t for NT or what dude said. You know why sex is part of the conversation dawg. Stop the naivety.
That was more so a general question. I don't see the equivalence; sex is how I got here. Like everything does sex outta necessity like eating, you can't say the same for drugs & violence. Like "food, drugs, & violence" sounds ridiculous b/c it is.

Well let's see. Dude said he was an idiot and bad people. I'm just saying he is a positive influence to his children. I thought it was clear but there I broke it down for you. :D

1629821843926.png

So what you're saying is that it's not possible for someone to be an idiot and bad people...because they take care of their children?

Reactions: OTG
Boosie my guy but ain't his son basically trying to imitate the Boosie Bad *** days of old. I saw a vid of him on here not long ago of lil man flashing guns and talking that talk.

Boosie my ***** but he isn't the guy I would turn to for advice at all. Homie had a wild come up and at one point I was pretty convinced dude hired kids to kill people (look it up).

I respect his stance (not saying I agree with it) but he ain't the guy that should be delivering that message.

Boosie my guy but ain't his son basically trying to imitate the Boosie Bad *** days of old. I saw a vid of him on here not long ago of lil man flashing guns and talking that talk.

Boosie my ***** but he isn't the guy I would turn to for advice at all. Homie had a wild come up and at one point I was pretty convinced dude hired kids to kill people (look it up).

I respect his stance (not saying I agree with it) but he ain't the guy that should be delivering that message.

This is fair. I was not aware of the getting kids head and the rest.

Back
Top Bottom