Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And again, Trump was voted president by the “strongest” nation on earth. Boosie will forever be solid. If anything needs canceling, it’s the whole nation.

Social Media is a cesspool, Boosie only doing what everyone else is. He good in my book.

These fake self righteous people kill me. Behind closed doors they all foul. But in public, want to act like saints.... like ‘Face said:

Everybody in Houston had this ***** in 2000. PrimeCo w/ the wood grain :lol:

BJN580kCcAATO5A.jpg:large

a hundred phones later, but I think I had this phone

And again, Trump was voted president by the “strongest” nation on earth. Boosie will forever be solid. If anything needs canceling, it’s the whole nation.

Social Media is a cesspool, Boosie only doing what everyone else is. He good in my book.

These fake self righteous people kill me. Behind closed doors they all foul. But in public, want to act like saints.... like ‘Face said:

but he is the definition of fake righteous, because he has no problem promoting sex, drugs and violence.

Reactions: OTG
but he is the definition of fake righteous, because he has no problem promoting sex, drugs and violence.

same thing everyone else does? The vast majority of this country is what.... oh, yeah, also obsessed with sex and drugs, maybe violence too.

Boosie ain’t fake righteous. He ain’t ever hidden who he is. That’s not fake righteous. Dude is an open book and stands pat on all his opinions.

same thing everyone else does? The vast majority of this country is what.... oh, yeah, also obsessed with sex and drugs, maybe violence too.

Boosie ain’t fake righteous. He ain’t ever hidden who he is. That’s not fake righteous. Dude is an open book and stands pat on all his opinions.

You can't talk about one agenda, and then leave out the ones you promote. What about the agenda to lock up young black men?

He's the wrong one to speak against anything. He has no problems promoting strippers getting naked on IG for little girls, but he's worried about boys being turned gay and what Lil Nas X does.

Dude would have a heart attack on IG if he was called out by someone for all the negative **** he promotes.

Breakfast club brought Boosie on there only to try and show how "woke" and "progressive" they are. Which is why no matter what he said, they would act like they are confused. This is rich considering their background and the ******* they promote.

You can't talk about one agenda, and then leave out the ones you promote. What about the agenda to lock up young black men?

He's the wrong one to speak against anything. He has no problems promoting strippers getting naked on IG for little girls, but he's worried about boys being turned gay and what Lil Nas X does.

Dude would have a heart attack on IG if he was called out by someone for all the negative **** he promotes.

IG promotes strippers, gangs, nudity, this is “bigger than Boosie”. Again, you the SAME guy with a Trayvon avatar but take issue everytime I talk about throwing hands, as opposed to guns. Which you your self, own an ASSAULT RIFLE??? You worried about black men in prison, what you need a gun for????

It’s a million adults wildin out on social media JUST LIKE boosie. And y’all don’t hold them accountable. Everyone ain’t gotta like Lil Nas X.

Didnt this dude Lil Nas have a Nicki Minaj Twitter fan account, bashing and disrespecting people?

We live in a world that’s obsessed with sexual imagery, but the line is drawn at Boosie’s IG about showing p***y?? The females who actually participated and demeaned themselves are the real problem. No one forced them post their breasts. But hey, this is social media? Social media = Wednesday bible study, right? Everyone acting morally and accordingly.

IG promotes strippers, gangs, nudity, this is “bigger than Boosie”. Again, you the SAME guy with a Trayvon avatar but take issue everytime I talk about throwing hands, as opposed to guns. Which you your self, own an ASSAULT RIFLE??? You worried about black men in prison, what you need a gun for????

It’s a million adults wildin out on social media JUST LIKE boosie. And y’all don’t hold them accountable. Everyone ain’t gotta like Lil Nas X.

Didnt this dude Lil Nas have a Nicki Minaj Twitter fan account, bashing and disrespecting people?

but he keeps calling out one specific person

Your Trayvon argument you keep repeating as if it's brilliant is dumb as **** on some crackhead logic. No wonder you agree with him. Stop repeating that silly ****, you sound like a ****in idiot and disrespect yourself every time you type that dumb ****.

Because I'm against innocent people getting killed, I have to be against guns? Think about that dumb mutha****a. Are you on drugs or just ****in that stupid? The ****s embarrassingly dumb.

but he keeps calling out one specific person

Your Trayvon argument you keep repeating as if it's brilliant is dumb as **** on some crackhead logic. No wonder you agree with him. Stop repeating that silly ****, you sound like a ****in idiot and disrespect yourself every time you type that dumb ****.

Because I'm against innocent people getting killed, I have to be against guns? Think about that dumb mutha****a. Are you on drugs or just ****in that stupid? The ****s embarrassingly dumb.

Never did a drug in my life peon. Don’t drink either. You so riled up about Boosie opinion, again, you’s a gun lover. Again, you one of them self righteous people. I bet you was tuned in to Boosie IG. I bet you follow them same girls who were “showing their p****y gor $1000” or some similar women. You part of the crowd bruh. You just feel embarrassed because you like to indulge in the stuff that you criticizing Boosie of :lol: :lol: :lol:

You a hip hop fan. You listen to all the guns, drugs, and violence talk. Stop the nonsense man. Again, Boosie doing the same s*** everyone else doing in real life, and on social media. Y’all pick and choose.

Last edited:
she was in jail and a truant. She ain’t learn s*** in American History.
I'm late but this is dead funny.

There's gotta be quite a few dudes in Miami thinking "damn I can't believe this bird got more paper than me".

Props to the CGs though they've got talent and they know what to sell and how to sell it.

Who would you pick?
I’d place Earl & Kendrick in there for sure. Sosa is a likely candidate, but then I have sneakies like Dom Kennedy who Iisten to a lot over extended periods of time. Childish Gambino I love that guy though a lot of his pre Royalty stuff isn't aging that well, & if I heard it for the 1st time today I probably wouldn't like it. Drake, Cole, Noname, Mac Miller, Rocky, Q, Wiz, Princess Nokia, Bronson, Billy Woods, Ka, HOOK, Mach, Roc, Fewtch, etc. idk :lol: If I gave a new top 5 rn it would be disingenuous. Top 5ing is ridiculous.

This dude is an idiot. As if he's a positive influence on the youth.

You don't have to agree with him but boosie provides for his family. With the very popular stereotype that black men are all deadbeat dads he is raising his children regardless. Not saying he's perfect but none of us are.

Back
Top Bottom