Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

EB08C480-8282-4AA5-9787-A426C7ABFBE1.png

Lot of craziness to the Kellz story, but the fact that 21 years ago this was essentially common knowledge and no one did ****. Folks knew her age then. They knew his age. And while they never publicly confirmed, like I said, it was common knowledge. Even the annulment 6 months after the fact was something I was aware of as a very young child...perhaps because I was in the city where it went down...

But all that **** happened in plain sight. And now the law cares about it 20 years later. Crazy.

Also speaks to what guardians are willing to do to put their minors on. Speaks to all the other craziness we hear about in this industry.

I still listen to his music, but my mind has certainly shifted in that whenever I hear his ****, his abuse is what comes to mind.

Sat down and watched the OG Space Jam with my kids. I believe I can Fly plays to open the movie and I just cringe. Family movie, serial abuser. Strange mix.

When you've literally killed black men & hire **** for your 12 year old son, but draw the line at dudes being gay. Boosie isn't the person you want speaking on morality. :lol:

Exactly. I don’t even understand people at this point. Boosie should not be the person you base your morality compass on. But based on the outrage, you’d imagine people are really at a crossroad on whether they side with him or against him. If people chose not to pay this as much attention as they have, it becomes a matter of Boosie being Boosie with another foolish opinion. :lol:

Should be in the same place really.
shrugs.gif
Not saying I agree but I can see your argument.

They really almost had Boosie though.

You would think he would be chilling after that whole ordeal.

The internet really makes alot of ignorant **** bigger than it should be. Boosie has the right touch if ignorance to make him a superstar outside of rap which is crazy.

When you've literally killed black men & hire **** for your 12 year old son, but draw the line at dudes being gay. Boosie isn't the person you want speaking on morality. :lol:

yeah, you know how many people out here get praised for “catching bodies”??? Or ya’lls military that glorifies killing babies and innocent civilians and babies during wars?? Okay.

I live in a state where the Governor is trying to withhold paychecks from schoolboard members because they voted to let kids wear masks.
Nobody on walking this earth, especially America is above judgement

King Von, DaBaby, etc. plenty other random people in hoods all across America get praised for putting money on dudes heads or havinga hit list...

yeah, you know how many people out here get praised for “catching bodies”??? Or ya’lls military that glorifies killing babies and innocent civilians and babies during wars?? Okay.

I live in a state where the Governor is trying to withhold paychecks from schoolboard members because they voted to let kids wear masks.
Nobody on walking this earth, especially America is above judgement

King Von, DaBaby, etc. plenty other random people in hoods all across America get praised for putting money on dudes heads or havinga hit list...
This is a fair point but we both know there are better people to speak on certain issues. Those people aren't given the same platform as Boosie cuz it doesn't get the clicks.

Way back in the day my homie who has 9 kids 9 BMs told me to stay safe out here and use a rubber, how much do u think I was listening to that guy?

I get it he prolly knew what was best and saw the downfalls of living wild but we all know there were better people to deliver that message

Not saying I agree but I can see your argument.

They really almost had Boosie though.

You would think he would be chilling after that whole ordeal.

The internet really makes alot of ignorant **** bigger than it should be. Boosie has the right touch if ignorance to make him a superstar outside of rap which is crazy.
It's just weird how there was an immediate collective agreeance on R Kelly for getting a 15 yr preggo, but not Boosie bragging about paying a "super grown" adult to suck off his 12 yr old. It's just telling to see the passes being given to it.

Back
Top Bottom