Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hell no

97FE1CA5-F8A0-4AF8-A708-0A6C60260F74.png

Beautiful afternoon this Friday, RANNERs. Cetrified Lover Boy is hittin & idk if it's Aubs or the weather, but appears our 6god has brought out the 🎶the calve, calve, CALVES.🎶 Thank you @champagnepapi
walking chipper n ****.gif

This is ironic because dude in gif was on Twitter saying someone stole one of his beats for a song on there :lol:

also what the hell are you talking about man :lol:

Threw on Rick Ross- God Forgives Album today.
Was reliving some moments from the times when that Album dropped.
Nostalgia so dope.
That Album super wack though.
That joint with Andre’ 3000 though, always butter.
His verse on there never stops.
Sixteen wasn’t enough, well neither was 48 because man’s dropped 100bars
Always been one of my favorites because of the way he moves in and out of the track.
**** going on repeat for the weekend.

If you love that Drake album you may want to grab a physical or save it to your own device outside of the streaming service. Apparently one of his songs had an credit to towards R Kelly, don't think it'll happen but the track may end up getting pulled or replaced on the streaming services. You never know though he might just say **** it

Drake album not bad after few more listens, about 5 songs too long

as for me I still got cole or nas as my favorite albums thus far. Both 40-50 min, both rapping, both got good beats, like the features on both easy to digest

Waiting on Kendrick now.

If you love that Drake album you may want to grab a physical or save it to your own device outside of the streaming service. Apparently one of his songs had an credit to towards R Kelly, don't think it'll happen but the track may end up getting pulled or replaced on the streaming services. You never know though he might just say **** it

Theres no R kelly vocals on the song, correct?

An R Kelly song credit isn’t going to get too much backlash and definitely won’t result in the song getting pulled.

Theres no R kelly vocals on the song, correct?

An R Kelly song credit isn’t going to get too much backlash and definitely won’t result in the song getting pulled.

It's a sample apaprently

and did you forget he has a Aaliyah tattoo? wanted to do an album.

oh and P Kelly is on trial for various crimes against young boys and girls.

Listened to the first half of CLB in the car.

Makes for good driving music at least.

Naughty by Nature's self-titled second album was released thirty years ago today.

8dd0df087f11d97ffe065544900c4418.1000x1000x1.jpg

I’m old enough to remember when “Everything’s Gonna Be All Right” was called “Ghetto Bastard”. Pretty sure that’s how it was listed on the album originally.

When an album is critiqued as being “uninspired” what exactly are people trying to say? What does an inspired album sound like?

Back
Top Bottom