Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

i just read the hotel footage post. Jimmy Brooks is a Red Dead Redemption 1 ref. where the Strange Man sends John Marston stop a man from sleeping with a hooker. it's past silly now 😂

Its the name of his degrassi character

1715405863328.jpeg

I think I see where he’s tryna go but that’s dark af so just gotta let this play out lol

Jimmy Brooks

Nah Jimmy Brooks was Drake's name on degrassi.

That tweet says

"where you discarded those items"

Was it a robbery? a pick pocket?

and

"The issue in the photo should also jog your memory"

Is that referring to the baby/person???

This like a movie. The date on the camera is irrelevant because somebody coulda just held onto it.

How is that ebony person saying they're 'not a thief" but are in possession of drakes stuff and medication?

From the disabled dude/Jimmy Brooks wouldnt be proud of your actions…. to what comes up when you look up “Historical House of Ebony”

There are a lot of WILD directions this can go assuming this aint some elaborate troll lol

“You a ***** number one F.A.N. Dog” :lol:

Jack Dorsey prolly just mad drake dropped out the tidal deal at the last minute and (pardon me for this shaderoom *** post) that drake tried to get at Taylor rooks while Taylor and Jack were dating.
I definitely thought it was Taylor Rooks related

Wild take:

What if J.cole was in on this? He was touring with Drake for a while and his bars in first person shooter is what seemed to get this in motion. He made the softest most inoffensive diss track and had a change of heart in like a day. Him backing out put more pressure on Drake to respond. I know he took a hit backing out of the beef, but most people have forgiven him after what happened.

It doesn’t fit his character, but he was the perfect person to help set this up.

Wild take:

What if J.cole was in on this? He was touring with Drake for a while and his bars in first person shooter is what seemed to get this in motion. He made the softest most inoffensive diss track and had a change of heart in like a day. Him backing out put more pressure on Drake to respond. I know he took a hit backing out of the beef, but most people have forgiven him after what happened.

It doesn’t fit his character, but he was the perfect person to help set this up.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom